Jump to content

Truck 2020


Tonybyates
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Christoph1955 said:

I'm sure Truck mentioned they had secured 90% of the bands for this year when they initially cancelled the 2020 festival. So why is there so much speculation/completely unfounded guesswork about new headliners? Have I missed something? 

10% new acts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/8/2021 at 6:57 AM, Christoph1955 said:

I'm sure Truck mentioned they had secured 90% of the bands for this year when they initially cancelled the 2020 festival. So why is there so much speculation/completely unfounded guesswork about new headliners? Have I missed something? 

got a link to this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I remember someone saying loyle carner was booked as a sub for last year it just didn’t get announced. Would love that to be carried over. Realistically best case scenario for me is a very similar lineup but the kooks are dropped for literally anyone else. Would take the wombats or the vaccines over them, both much better live and probably about the right size.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, TheWaters said:

I remember someone saying loyle carner was booked as a sub for last year it just didn’t get announced. Would love that to be carried over. Realistically best case scenario for me is a very similar lineup but the kooks are dropped for literally anyone else. Would take the wombats or the vaccines over them, both much better live and probably about the right size.

Think loyle carner was wishful thinking, not long after that he announced as headliner for another Oxfordshire festival the same weekend

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, TheWaters said:

I remember someone saying loyle carner was booked as a sub for last year it just didn’t get announced. Would love that to be carried over. Realistically best case scenario for me is a very similar lineup but the kooks are dropped for literally anyone else. Would take the wombats or the vaccines over them, both much better live and probably about the right size.

give us glass animals i say, oxford locals

edit: truck fully sold out last night also

Edited by gfa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

lineup next week, gonna predict a top 6 of Blossoms, Kooks, Primal Scream, Stereophonics, DMAs and Dizzee Rascal. 

you think it will change that much? and no catfish? be happy with new additions of primal and phonics and keeping DMAs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, retrokev said:

you think it will change that much? and no catfish? be happy with new additions of primal and phonics and keeping DMAs

think someone said superstruct lost catfish for R&L iirc, i’m kinda willing BBC off the lineup plus with the Standon lineup they’ve been replaced so i can see Primal Scream coming over from that, catfish replaced by phonics, idk abt the hives so just stuck dizzee on there 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tom Connolly said:

think someone said superstruct lost catfish for R&L iirc, i’m kinda willing BBC off the lineup plus with the Standon lineup they’ve been replaced so i can see Primal Scream coming over from that, catfish replaced by phonics, idk abt the hives so just stuck dizzee on there 

and line up def next week?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...