-Liz Lawrence 

- Giant Rooks

- Frank Turner

- Larkins 

- Spinn 

- Sigala 

- The Sherlocks

- Easy Life 

Nice one. What are you basing this off by the way?

17 hours ago, Dim Sum said:

Some acts we're likely to see announced tomorrow- 

- Everything Everything 

- Jake Bugg

- Dizzee Rascal 

- Fenne Lily 

- Gang Of Youths 

- Noisy 

-Liz Lawrence 

- Giant Rooks

- Frank Turner

- Larkins 

- Spinn 

- Sigala 

- The Sherlocks

- Easy Life 

Dizzee yes please 

Can see it looking something like new additions in bold

Main Stage Friday - Bombay Bicycle Club / Dizzee Rascal / Fontaines D.C 

Main Stage Saturday - The Kooks / DMA's / Jack Bugg

Main Stage Sunday - Royal Blood / Idles / Easy Life

Edited by Dim Sum

1 hour ago, Dim Sum said:

Can see it looking something like new additions in bold

Main Stage Friday - Bombay Bicycle Club / Dizzee Rascal / Fontaines D.C 

Main Stage Saturday - The Kooks / DMA's / Jack Bugg

Main Stage Sunday - Royal Blood / Idles / Easy Life

Are easy life that big? I'd say tom walker and circa waves are much more likely for that size slot

Circa Waves seem the type of band to take an earlier slot on the main stage - even though they’re probably as popular with attendees as some of the artists listed above them - always great in the summer sun

that being said, I’d be very surprised if Easy Life were billed above them or even bands like Sports Team or Pale Waves

Edited by frontsidecab

Intrigued to see which late night DJs we get. I personally don’t think we’ll have someone as big as a sub or 3rd down added, just a load to fill out the rest of the lineup. Will be nice to have stage splits though ! 

Truck need to grow up and book Courting imo. Maybe next year ay

7 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Intrigued to see which late night DJs we get. I personally don’t think we’ll have someone as big as a sub or 3rd down added, just a load to fill out the rest of the lineup. Will be nice to have stage splits though ! 

Truck need to grow up and book Courting imo. Maybe next year ay

Courting would be a fantastic booking, especially with the likes of Squid and Sports Team already on the line up.

In terms of DJs, wouldn’t be surprised to see Nathan Dawe and Sigala as with the Y Not line up (Sigala was pretty good on a uni night a few years back). Can’t say I was massively impressed with the DJ sets last time out.

• Upvote 1

I won’t lie to you guys. Everything Everything, Jaws & Swim Deep being added has put this into the bracket of S tier lineup for me. Huge stuff

Hybrid Minds & Holy Goof as two of the DJs is quality too. God I hope this festival happens

Edited by TheWaters
  • Upvote 1

I'll get to work on the clashfinder (based on the 2019 timings) this evening, so you guys can start planning and come to terms with some of these horrible clashes as soon as possible haha. Loving some of these additions, Everything Everything is a big dub fourth down. Clashes with anything and the main stage are usually limited to around 15 minutes, while the Nest and Market have clashed directly in the past.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, frontsidecab said:

I'll get to work on the clashfinder (based on the 2019 timings) this evening, so you guys can start planning and come to terms with some of these horrible clashes as soon as possible haha. Loving some of these additions, Everything Everything is a big dub fourth down. Clashes with anything and the main stage are usually limited to around 15 minutes, while the Nest and Market have clashed directly in the past.

Nice one 👍🏼
I’ve done the clashfinder for the last 6 Trucks, but I’ll leave it you to you this year!

The year that their app broke, they emailed me the entire schedule so it was still accurate 😅

• Upvote 1

Reckon I’ll sacrifice seeing Squid so I can stay in the crowd for Idles > Royal Blood. Only other annoying clashe would be Sunny K & Fontaines but I’ve seen Sundara enough times at this point 

Stacked weekend for me:

Vistas>Swim Deep>Blossoms>The Clause

DITZ>Fickle Friends>Do Nothing>Circa Waves>Fontaines D.C.>Bombay Bicycle Club

Folly Group>Chubby and The Gang>Baby Queen>The Big Moon>Porridge Radio>Everything Everything>The Orielles>Jaws>Shame>The Kooks

Home Counties>Deep Tan>Bloxx>The Magic Gang>Sorry>Sports Team>Alfie Templeman>Bad Sounds>Idles>Royal Blood

30 minutes ago, Tonybyates said:

Nice one 👍🏼
I’ve done the clashfinder for the last 6 Trucks, but I’ll leave it you to you this year!

The year that their app broke, they emailed me the entire schedule so it was still accurate 😅

Oh man! I didn't mean to break the tradition 😅 thanks for doing that though, clashfinders have been crucial to every festival I've ever been too, so I thought I'd repay the debt this year by taking up the mantle. If I need any advice, I'll be sure to consult you as the expert 😄 that's so cool that they got in contact, great to see how much they value it as a tool! 

do we think that with Truck being smaller (only 10K people) as opposed to something like Reading (70k) it is more likely to go ahead. I don't have a ticket as yet, but really considering it. Just don't want to face the disappointment of another cancellation.

fickle friends - lathums - circa - big moon - sundara karma - bombay - djs

mysterines - ee - jaws - dma's - pigeon detectives/shame - kooks - djs

bloxx - magic gang - sports team - pale waves - bad souds - idles - squid - royal blood - djs

going to be a great weekend, also how the fuck did they book EE for 4th down at a 10k festival. Crazy booking that (among a lot of others)

1 hour ago, al_coholic said:

do we think that with Truck being smaller (only 10K people) as opposed to something like Reading (70k) it is more likely to go ahead. I don't have a ticket as yet, but really considering it. Just don't want to face the disappointment of another cancellation.

Probably less, because Reading is later in the summer and backed by an enormous corporation that can foot the bill for rapid testing if it comes to it. Not to say Truck would be doubtful but Reading's status is more secure than most festivals.

All events are a cancellation risk but it comes down to whether you'll be more disappointed at having to get a refund or more disappointed at missing out.

• Upvote 1