Anonymous tent poll #2 - if you left your tent behind - why? Not judging, just curious!

Make Mondays Better

Were any of these reasons a factor in you leaving your tent behind? Voter names not made public, multiple choice - select all that apply, thanks!  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Were any of these reasons a factor in you leaving your tent behind? Voter names not made public, multiple choice - select all that apply, thanks!

• I felt so ill/sad that is was over I could barely get myself out, never mind 20 kg of camping gear
    • Tent broken
    • Tent soiled
    • Not enough time
    • The car park/train station was just so far away
    • I'd accumulated extra stuff over the weekend and couldn't carry all of it
    • I didn't know how to disassemble it / tried and failed to disassemble it
    • I feel like for the price I paid for the ticket, I've paid for someone else to tidy up
    • Nobody else was bothering to take theirs so why should I?
    • The leftover tents all get donated to good causes don't they?
    • I got all the stuff so cheap it's not worth taking it home - I can just buy new stuff next year
    • I have discovered that I hate camping and therefore do not need/want any of the stuff any more
    • I got thrown out/injured/arrested and was unable to come back and get my stuff
    • I'm not from the area, if it was my local park I probably would treat it a bit better
    • I am from the area and I just DGAF
    • I didn't really think about it / can't explain - maybe even feel a little bad about it now
    • I have a burning hatred for the people of Reading and/or all of nature (this one is intended as a joke, but hey you never know)
    • My friends helped me carry stuff in, but wouldn't help me carry it out again
    • Had to focus on looking after friends who were in a bit of a state
    • Got lost somehow (either you or the tent)