Rollin' Limp Bizkit Thread

dentalplan

5 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

You say you're not het up but you keep on hammering this. I figured no GWTF/No One Knows because the copy was visibly pro-Brody, and therefore maybe an anti-Queens thing. You got mad and started reaching that my words meant this and that, and that it can't be anti-Queens thing because there's only been 'one article' about the court case that most people have ignored (🧐). The lead writer and Vice's editor has now confirmed it was an anti-Queens thing. 

Please, I'm begging you. Go enjoy your Friday. You gotta have something better to do.

Can you stop saying shit like I'm mad, heated etc when I'm not. It doesn't become real the more you say it and that is something that will get people mad the more you accuse them of it as well as actually closing down discussion.

5 minutes ago, jump said:

Can you stop saying shit like I'm mad, heated etc when I'm not. It doesn't become real the more you say it and that is something that will get people mad the more you accuse them of it as well as actually closing down discussion.

Closing down discussion on this sounds like a healthy idea tbh, so let's run with that.

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

With song names like Dirty Rotten Bizkit and Snacky Poo, I think we’re on for a classic.

I've got a bit of intel here. The only songs not marked explicit on the album are Dad Vibes, Don't Change, You Bring Out The Worst In Me and Empty Hole.

A relief on that last one. Could have been interpreted rather differently.

5 hours ago, Quark said:

Seems an appropriate place to drop this. Some proper chuckles in here. Number 11 in particular made me snort coffee out of my nose.

Amazing. Plenty of songs on there my mates and I still regularly put on when having drinks (Slit Wrist Theory, Right Side of the Bed) and some I’d completely forgotten about (that Bloodhound Gang track).  

Although they missed out My Curse by Killswitch which I feel was ALWAYS on Scuzz no matter which day I put it on (My Last Serenade is an elite-tier banger, though). Ditto Andrew WK’s Party Hard which was seemingly always next in the queue. 

Scuzz really was great; as said above, they always pushed younger bands, particularly British ones, and I found so many great artists from late night Scuzz shows. 

On the topic of QOTSA; whenever I see a particular cousin (3/4 times a year), we will stick Kerrang! on the telly and each give a shout of a video we are absolutely guaranteed to see that afternoon/evening and Go With The Flow is always mine. The last time we played, it was the next video on after the one that was playing when we turned on. 

Edited by Andre91

12 hours ago, Quark said:

Seems an appropriate place to drop this. Some proper chuckles in here. Number 11 in particular made me snort coffee out of my nose.

Papa Roach - Last Resort 😂 That brings back memories, I was asked to leave a bar once after requesting it on karaoke only for them to put on 'Between Angels and Insects" - I wasn't best pleased. 

• 1 month later...