Open'er 2020

mln

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, rummy said:

Really slow news year this year. What's going on?

Slow as always. Last year, the first names were announced on 22/11, now we at least have 2 names. Other festivals also struggling with announcements. I guess we will get something this or next Friday.

Edited by mln

This festival ties with INmusic for worst communication / release of names. Last year we waited until June (!) for them to close the lineup and what we thought would be a ton of acts and got 3 international acts and a bunch of local ones. Lineup has always been fine but don't get your hopes up. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, gregory said:

This festival ties with INmusic for worst communication / release of names. Last year we waited until June (!) for them to close the lineup and what we thought would be a ton of acts and got 3 international acts and a bunch of local ones. Lineup has always been fine but don't get your hopes up. 

And don't trust in announcements of announcements.

@gregory you got any hints about this years' line-up? Any acts which Open'er can share with BBK?

3 minutes ago, mln said:

And don't trust in announcements of announcements.

@gregory you got any hints about this years' line-up? Any acts which Open'er can share with BBK?

Only hint I can give is one of the possible/ quite likely headline acts at Open'er has never played there at all (as far as I can tell) 

Also I guess RHCP will be announced but that is a total guess. All the locals told me when they played in 2016 more people were watching the football than RHCP though so maybe they won't want to come back...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, gregory said:

Only hint I can give is one of the possible/ quite likely headline acts at Open'er has never played there at all (as far as I can tell) 

Also I guess RHCP will be announced but that is a total guess. All the locals told me when they played in 2016 more people were watching the football than RHCP though so maybe they won't want to come back...

Nice, hopefully we'll get some info soon.

Yeah, it was a Euro quater-final with Portugal, but there was still a good crowd and the band seemed to enjoy the show.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gregory said:

Also show a lack of professionalism towards artists and agents... 

47 minutes ago, gregory said:

Was at that show and honestly found it pretty awful. I had seen them 10 years before that and it felt like age had definitely caught up with them

1 minute ago, Matit7 said:

Benicassim (FIB) had announcement today so maybe we will share some acts with them?

I'd only take Foals and The Hives from their line-up. I guess Khalid, Armin, Rita Ora, Lil Pump, and The Lumineers are possible.