Open'er 2020

mln

The Polish biggest festival will take place from 1.07 to 4.07. The first batch of tickets is available for sale now.

Predictions? I guess Billie Eilish is a sure thing (if she's touring in Europe), probably Tame Impala and Foals as well. 

5 minutes ago, Hullabaloo92 said:

Is this Orange Warsaw Festival still a thing?

I guess early June with Berlin around the corner should be more reasonable for Green Day instaed of July but we 'll see....

Have Muse already finished their current european tour leg?

Orange Warsaw is still a thing,  but it is becoming more and more pop-ish (look at last year's line up).

10 minutes ago, Matit7 said:

A polish page about gigs which very rarely is wrong, from two most likely bands to announce, Green Day and SOAD, they bet it'll be SOAD. In my opinion SOAD on Open'er would be very weird.

Why? Eastern inspired rock music probably would go down well in Poland. I know my missus thinks they're great. 

Edited by Rico_Pliskin

1 hour ago, DarthSaul said:

Bit of both, I read one trip advisor review which said English people aren't that welcomed but I'm obviously sceptical ?

There are a lot of English people each year and I've never heard about any problems. The staff are mostly young people with good English so there are no problems as well. Apart from the line-up, there's nothing to be worried about. Oh, maybe one thing: you can drink alcohol only in designated areas outside of stages (doesnt apply to drinks with less than 3% of alcohol).

On 9/18/2019 at 6:22 PM, mln said:

Oh, maybe one thing: you can drink alcohol only in designated areas outside of stages .

This is what's been putting me off...

I mean, is it really a festival if you're not waiting an hour in the fourth row for your favourite headliner with a beer in each hand and then urgently having to go pee three songs into the set?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, clasher said:

This is what's been putting me off...

I mean, is it really a festival if you're not waiting an hour in the fourth row for your favourite headliner with a beer in each hand and then urgently having to go pee three songs into the set?

Sure, you're right,  but this is due to Polish law regulations, so there's nothing Opener' can do about it.

9 hours ago, gregory said:

Once it gets dark it's pretty easy to get a pint through the 2 security folks manning 30 meter wide entrances ;) 

A quick vacation in Warsaw thought me not to try to fuck polish cops (and cops-ish) up in Poland, especially if your polish starts and ends with Gin Dobre

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...