Courteeners

Tom Connolly

6 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

so we’ve established that Courteeners will coheadline next time they’re at R&L, which for me is the weakest headliner they’ve ever had, so who can coheadline with them to save that night?

Hasn’t been established at all. One person suggested it in another thread so you opened up a new one called ‘Courteeners’ about anyone but the Courteeners?

Edited by dentalplan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jump said:

Maybe but only as they're a northern band that could do well keeping the Northerners happy by headlining Leeds.

The novelty of that working into a coheadline setup is the only reason people mention it. But they still have to sell them as a headliner to a southern crowd that has consistently rejected them.

If it were to ever happen (it won’t) I’d like to see them coheadline with someone like Krept & Konan or Giggs who play arenas in London, just for the absurdity of the situation.

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

The novelty of that working into a coheadline setup is the only reason people mention it. But they still have to sell them as a headliner to a southern crowd that has consistently rejected them.

If it were to ever happen (it won’t) I’d like to see them coheadline with someone like Krept & Konan or Giggs who play arenas in London, just for the absurdity of the situation.

Surely Dave or Skepta/ BBK are bigger than Krept & Konan or Giggs already?

I get the logic, but if they're doing that to accommodate the southern/ northern crowds you may as well be having two seperate festivals?

Courteeners would be a very underwhelming co-headliner.