Camping field name help

watsonjm

I'm sure this has been posted somewhere but i cant for the life of me find it. 

I'm trying to get some more info on a staff camping field - Name, access times, and more specifically car access times.  Its just off site, on Pyle Road sort of oposite Tom's field - See pic. 

We camped there for the first time and notice alot of people had there cars by their tents or camper vans so was wondering when you can get access as they closed Pyle Road sometime Tuesday night it think? 

Capture.JPG

38 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

No idea, but how were you in it yet didn;t know where you were ? And couldn;t you ask the others there how/when they got their cars in. Whoever the staff site belongs to (eg which organisation) should be able to tell you the 'rules' of what and when things can be bought onto the site

Bad memory is the main answer to be honest.  Was hoping on the off chance someone on here was in the same field and might be able to help.