TOOL

jparx

How difficult do we think it will be to pick up tickets for this closer to the time?

Don’t wanna leave it for now and then end up not being able to get one at all, but neither me nor my mates have decided which price tickets we wanna get at the moment.

10 hours ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

How difficult do we think it will be to pick up tickets for this closer to the time?

Don’t wanna leave it for now and then end up not being able to get one at all, but neither me nor my mates have decided which price tickets we wanna get at the moment.

Get them now and dont rely on others popping up or people backing out or something. Just get one price tier above the lowest. Itll at least not put you in the upper levels. Also, you would ideally want a view of the stage straight on because lasers.

Well i tried to see how high demand was on a random date and got in right away. I think the fan club thing really pushed some people off from even bothering. So there might be a decent amount of tickets yet to come during general sale. Fyi, you couldve bought regular tickets with the fan club membership, not just vip.

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

Get them now and dont rely on others popping up or people backing out or something. Just get one price tier above the lowest. Itll at least not put you in the upper levels. Also, you would ideally want a view of the stage straight on because lasers.

I was ideally looking at the £75 tickets either at the back of floor seating or in the lower tier but they seem to all be gone in the O2 Priority sale and all that’s left is the upper tier.

It’s been ages since I’ve used O2 Priority or tried to book a seat at a gig so I don’t really remember how it works, but do they usually hold certain seats back* for normal sale, or do they just cap the O2 Priority sale at a certain number of tickets? Right now I think I’ll probably wait until Friday and hope I can get one of the seating types I was initially after.

*In the artist presale they seemed to be only selling every 2 or 3 rows in the sections I was looking at, for instance.

Some better tickets seem to have popped up now for Manchester. For anyone who’s done all seated gigs before how would you compare floor seating to lower tier? I can get some lower tier tickets in the back corner but don’t know whether to risk waiting til Friday to try get floor seating instead for the same price.

Just now, Suprefan said:

Youre good. I prefer some elevation, but thats pretty close to where you want to be to get the whole show visually. Lasers will be melting your eyeballs!

From what I’ve seen Maynard likes to hide away at Tool gigs so I wasn’t too bothered about being able to see the whites of his eyes. Would just prefer to be where the vibes are!

13 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

From what I’ve seen Maynard likes to hide away at Tool gigs so I wasn’t too bothered about being able to see the whites of his eyes. Would just prefer to be where the vibes are!

Not this tour. He is actually not as shadowy and hidden away as prior. You wouldve been able to see his face this time cause he is lit up.

11 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Not this tour. He is actually not as shadowy and hidden away as prior. You wouldve been able to see his face this time cause he is lit up.

I saw one of their last shows right at the start of the pandemic.

For a long time at the start they were actually playing behind a string curtain  with images projected on to it. It was really disengaging.

• 4 weeks later...

Brass Against has been added as the support. Fantastic band, they started out a rock band with a brass section that did covers of mostly Rage Against The Machine but did a few others like TOOL and Beastie Boys too but have now moved into original music. They are fantastic live!

• 5 months later...

Seeing them next month at the O2 (lemme know if anyone else is). Semi can’t believe it I’ve waited so long to see this band.

A few months ago I was certain they’d be a band to *** down because of COVID but fucking hell looks like it’s going to happen. I’m not ready.

On 10/29/2021 at 8:32 AM, jump said:

Brass Against has been added as the support. Fantastic band, they started out a rock band with a brass section that did covers of mostly Rage Against The Machine but did a few others like TOOL and Beastie Boys too but have now moved into original music. They are fantastic live!

And one of the band pissed into the mouth of an audience member onstage!