TOOL

jparx

7 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

When today?

Like now today? Time zones.

Additional U.S. tour dates have been announced. Tickets are on-sale this Friday, Nov. 15 at 10 am local time, with a limited number of VIP packages available exclusively to Tool Army members via Toolband.com this Wednesday, Nov. 13 at 10 am local time.

January 10  San Diego, CA  Viejas Arena 

January 12  San Diego, CA  Viejas Arena 

January 15  Fresno, CA  Save Mart Center  

January 17  Las Vegas, NV  T-Mobile Arena 

January 18  Glendale, AZ  Gila River Arena 

January 21  Austin, TX  Frank Erwin Center  

January 22  Dallas, TX  American Airlines Center

January 28  Atlanta, GA  State Farm Arena 

January 29  Nashville, TN  Bridgestone Arena  

January 31  Memphis, TN  FedEx Forum 

February 1  New Orleans, LA  Smoothie King Center 

I would think the only things that get announced way ahead of anything are festival dates if they have them. Other than that, this band knows they can just post new dates with minimal time and expect a sell out. If youre lucky, before the next leg in america you get new shows, since in january there will be a ton of festival announcements.

16 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

I would think the only things that get announced way ahead of anything are festival dates if they have them. Other than that, this band knows they can just post new dates with minimal time and expect a sell out. If youre lucky, before the next leg in america you get new shows, since in january there will be a ton of festival announcements.

I think a full EU tour in April with more than a handful dates has to be announced this side of christmas.

On 11/13/2019 at 9:32 AM, everest said:

@Kusy do you have info about tour announcement? 

We return to Australia & New Zealand for the first time in six years, playing the following shows:

February 14  Perth, Australia  RAC Arena
February 17  Sydney, Australia  Qudos Bank Arena
February 20  Brisbane, Australia  Entertainment Centre
February 22  Melbourne, Australia  Rod Laver Arena
ticketek.com.au

February 28  Auckland, New Zealand  Spark Arena
ticketmaster.co.nz

Tickets are on-sale Friday, Nov. 22 via Frontiertouring.com/tool. Pre-sale tickets are available on Nov. 20 at 2 pm local time to people who sign-up in advance via Frontiertouring.com/signup

2 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Gonna be tough now, unless its just random festivals for a bit. They are supposed to be a headliner for Bonnaroo, thats mid June. So if they have an EU tour for May, then its likely only that unless its split up and the U.S fest is just in there to break up things. 

That‘s what I expected. Short EU tour in April / May and US fests after. That‘s probably it for the year.

Bonnaroo still is surprising as the January US tour comes quite near to their territory.

Still waiting for that announcement though.......

7 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

That‘s what I expected. Short EU tour in April / May and US fests after. That‘s probably it for the year.

Bonnaroo still is surprising as the January US tour comes quite near to their territory.

Still waiting for that announcement though.......

The nashville show sold out within minutes, therefore it would have zero effect on the festival itself sales wise. Its the power of Tool. At least there will be a new audience that hopefully gets into them now.

I’ve decided I’m boycotting TOOL.

Tickets just went on pre-sale, no prices given in advance. Get in there and it’s $200 for GA inc fees (£100), my bro in law was buying but missed out.

10 minutes after selling out “hey we’re putting on another night. Second presale in 10 minutes”.

Shitty prices and shitty behaviour. I’ve not even bothered trying for the second show.

I’ll see ‘em at Glasto anyway

edit. Probably management doing this, not the band, who knows?

Edited by John the Moth
Stuff

5 hours ago, Sasperella said:

My friend saw them in the US. He said it was ridiculous expensive, really corporate but unbelievably intense and amazing. He said "I couldn't believe what I was hearing at some points", and he definitely meant that in a good way. 

I saw them 3 times on the 10,000 Days tour, so I can believe this. Would love them to be at the farm.

On 11/26/2019 at 11:29 AM, Madyaker said:

Disappointing to see such ridiculous prices and cynical marketing practices, it’s not like these guys need the money. I love the band but I’m not paying that. I don’t believe that it’s out of the artists hands either.

"I sold out long before you ever heard my name"

;)