TOOL

jparx

Tool played the best set Ive seen all year at Download. It was literally like watching Pink Floyd on bad acid. Amazing visuals, incredible sound - a genuine progtastic experience. My thoughts half way through Descending "the Pyramid - this needs to be on the Pyramid"

I reckon soon there gonna announce a June European date and it will spiral us all off.

They’d be a great other stage headliner. However I’m pretty confident it will be one of those sets where you could just walk straight up to the barrier with little resistance.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Suprefan said:

More north american dates will be announced on Monday, but its for the winter. And theres rumor of more north american dates in the summer. So we’ll see when the aussie dates come into play. March would make sense since a lot happens that time of year since it wont be january.

AU/NZ will be February for sure. Already confirmed by the promoter.

How do you know there‘s an announcement for US dates on Monday? Must be January.

Shatters my theory that we would get everything on Thursday. Damn, I need those EU dates.

Edited by Karlos12345

On 11/9/2019 at 6:47 AM, Suprefan said:

More north american dates will be announced on Monday, but its for the winter. And theres rumor of more north american dates in the summer. So we’ll see when the aussie dates come into play. March would make sense since a lot happens that time of year since it wont be january.

When today?