Broken (?) my ankle, I need a pair of crutches. None on site. Can you help?

Oopsididitagain

If you're not on site yet, and you can buy a pair of crutches and bring them with you then I will reimburse the cost (bank transfer? cash? I can do either), and be eternally grateful! 

I turned my ankle walking between the coach stop and the campsite this afternoon. Yes, I could leave the site and go for an X ray, and the medics here advised me to, but that really really isn't how I'd envisaged spending my (first ever) End of the Road. I'm here, awake, thinking about all the music I wanted to experience, trying to problem solve. This is my first ever post here, hope you don't mind. 

Amazon Prime let me down - Can anyone of you lovely bunch help me out?

What I need for the weekend is crutches, so that I can get around in a remotely stable fashion! I guess I'll need them to somehow go home afterwards as well.

If you aren't here yet, and you have the time to do this, it would make a massive difference to me.

I'm clumsy as heck, probably about time I invested in my own pair of crutches.:)

I guess they're all widely adjustable anyway (?not an expert!) but in case it matters, I'm just 5'2"ish. 

Seems a bit mad just throwing this out there to a forum full of strangers, but I live in hope! :) Nothing ventured... and all that.

Thanks for reading, hope you have an excellent weekend 

Sure you will do. Everyone I've met here is ace :) 

The sun's coming up, I'm going make a serious attempt at getting some sleep. So I hope I won't be looking at my phone again for a good few hours. I will be back though. My ankle's not improving, and the music will rightly go on regardless, so it isn't going to slip my mind. ? 

If, by some miracle, my prayers here can be answered, then do reply to this post so that I (and any hypothetical other potential crutch-bringers) know. :)

I'm camped in the accessible campsite.

Worth a go, right?? :)

Hopefully much sleep now for me. Catch you (if anyone's there) later. :) Peace.