Mirrors Festival 2019

lessthanwill1

Anyone going to this? 1 day festival on Saturday 2 November. Three different venues in Camden.

Main draws for me were Phoebe Bridgers, American Football and Just Mustard. But on further investigation I’ll also be checking out Barrie, Cass McCombs, Turnover, Sheer Mag, Porridge Radio, Ada Lea and Stef Chura. 

Not sure when timings/splits are announced but they have announced that PB and AM won’t be clashing and that Turnover won’t be clashing with AM. 

1568721E-69BD-46C2-AD1C-0FE1BD6B9BE5.jpeg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,  I'm going and really looking forward to it. It's a cracking lineup. I assumed that phoebe bridgers and American football wouldn't clash but nice to see it confirmed. Also glad turnover shouldn't clash as they are great. I'm keen to see the stage splits though. I don't want to miss Barrie as that album is brilliant. 

• 3 weeks later...

Full set times have been announced. 

Will have to choose between Just Mustard and Barrie sadly. Looks great otherwise!

Will probably see Ada Lea > Just Mustard > Porridge Radio > The Mysterines > Stef Chura > bit of Sheer Mag > AM > Phoebe Bridgers.

The Sackler Space is the smaller venue within the Roundhouse and Torquil’s Bar is the rooftop bar/terrace thing on the 1st floor. 

Any other recommendations? I’m not family with anyone playing at Torquil’s Bar.

4466BE90-5398-4100-AE18-C7A7999694A7.jpeg

Edited by lessthanwill1
  • Upvote 1