Sign in to follow this  
DamienC

First time going to Leeds festival (2020) , got questions

Next years festival will be my first Leeds , and I will be 16 , I obviously want to bring in alcohol, is it easy to get alcohol into the campsite and will I be I’d to gain entry to the campsite with alcohol.

And how hard is it to sneak alcohol into the arena , or be served as I look relatively older for my age  

On 8/28/2019 at 12:50 PM, DamienC said:

Next years festival will be my first Leeds , and I will be 16 , I obviously want to bring in alcohol, is it easy to get alcohol into the campsite and will I be I’d to gain entry to the campsite with alcohol.

And how hard is it to sneak alcohol into the arena , or be served as I look relatively older for my age  

Festivals like pubs don’t want aggro from your parents, the authorities etc for a 16 year old getting ill or worse on their premises.

I think the chances of you getting served are very slim as individual staff can get fined and Organisers can lose their licence.  I know at V Fest years back the council sent kids in the bars to buy alcohol and the supervisor in that bar was in deep trouble as they had sold it.  

I would get someone to get the alcohol in for you , but be very careful where you drink it.

Once it gets dark with thousands of people about you should be ok , but look out for security and don’t be a twat or you will get clocked .

A lot harder to get alcohol in now since they reduced the size of bags you can take in.