Help with getting home from the festival?

ghoulnextdoor

Hi everyone, unsure if this is the correct place for this but here we go.

The person who was supposed to be picking me up from the festival is now unable to and I'm panicking as I currently have no way of getting home. I've looked into trains, coaches etc and the very few that are available are hundreds of pounds and I don't have that money at all. I was wondering if any kind soul out there who has space in their car and is driving up to the West Midlands (or as close to the area as possible) would be willing to let me come in their car? I've already looked into liftshare but there is nothing there either. I'm a 20 year old female. 

Thank you in advance if anyone sees this!!

Hi ghoulnextdoor. I may be able to help.

I'm travelling up to Glasgow with a half hour stop in Reading on the road home so heading M40/M6 north from Reading. That'll take me by Birmingham, Stafford, Stoke if that's any help to you. Should have plenty space & looking to leave about 10am on Monday morning.

• Upvote 1