Cease and desist :-(

morph100

On 8/24/2019 at 3:54 PM, The Nal said:

Where can I see the bits of the game? 

I did post a couple of work in progress links on here, probably still there if you look hard enough. 

It was very rough n ready though cause I didn’t spend a great deal of time and effort into it, but it had enough to be a good starting point if I got the go ahead.

3 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I hadn't realised what was going on with the votes system, so have now also up voted too. I'm not comfortable with an innocuous point of view being chastised in such a manner. 

Yea now people are voting like its going outa fashion.. I really hope Neil doesn't raise it to 5.. 

This is a game my son made about our town.. Its all about getting drugs.. I'm in the percy pub and my brother owns the hemp shop.. 

He had some bloke get right upset lololol 

Think it's still playable but I can't say for sure as it's a computer thing.. But have a look on the Internet. Its called 

Boscombe RPG

https://boscomberpg.wordpress.com/

4 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

you missed out spending time on festival forums :) 

Lol.. Good Point... But at least this has a point... What the point is I have no idea but hey ho.. That's my judgment on this... No doubt someone will use their votes.. As is the new efest craze going round.. 

Her judgment or not she's no troll and in MY judgement ten down votes was a tad harsh.. 

Computer games have more thought provoking stories than most movies or TV series these days. 

They also usually heavily promote music and culture as well in a lot of them, found loads of great bands and tunes playing games, also learnt a lot about history, politics, technology, geography and many other things through them as well. Plus they are a great way to turn off and escape from the world. 

Woudlnt have though music fans would be down on it being music exhibits much of the same in a different format. 

As to the game, just make a generic festival game and don't base too largely of Glastonbury, have it have faucets of many other festivals and make it that way, it'll still be good and possibly be open to more people if it isn't just Glastonbury based anyway. 

Love point and click adventure games. Monkey Island was always my fav game as a kid then Broken Sword later on. Good luck if you go ahead with it and keep us updated. 

16 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

This is a game my son made about our town.. Its all about getting drugs.. I'm in the percy pub and my brother owns the hemp shop.. 

He had some bloke get right upset lololol 

Think it's still playable but I can't say for sure as it's a computer thing.. But have a look on the Internet. Its called 

Boscombe RPG

https://boscomberpg.wordpress.com/

? very few pubs left in Bosvegas  now!! 

6 hours ago, sedra said:

? very few pubs left in Bosvegas  now!! 

Naa only reviara,,,,, greens,,,,,,,, 

Baxters shit and mellow mellow which is worse.... On the bright side the QP has just reopened and I'm allowed back in the bell after new landlord has taken over. 

But Yea to sum it up 

Ti's shit old son lolol 

Jesus Christ I got hammered there. All for criticizing the self-evident flaws in the computer gaming culture. It is almost as-if you were members of a self-perpetuating gamer-gate, female hating cult or something?

I mean, 26 down votes! what sort of people are you? :)

Bamber x.

Edited by bamber
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi Wooderson I've enjoyed some of your posts down the years, Inane shitposting it may be, but I'm duty-bound to keep doing this forever.I'm sorry about that, but so it is.

There is no compulsion on you OR ANYONE to read any of this shit. Just ignore it if you would PREFER.

The alternative to me posting here, would be not posting here. I'm not saying this place would be better or worse given either circumstance but you get where I'm going?,

It is a festival message board, tis' all.

Don't get angry with me

Save that for something worth your anger.

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

Bamber, you have several of your own threads to spam videos on. Can you keep them there please?

I'm more than willing to do that, I'm not here to annoy anyone. I just don't see the harm in you lot having to occasionally IGNORE my sometimes excesses. Do I spoil it for you?  It would surprise me if it does to be honest. But if it does I'm out.

12 minutes ago, bamber said:

I'm more than willing to do that, I'm not here to annoy anyone. I just don't see the harm in you lot having to occasionally IGNORE my sometimes excesses. Do I spoil it for you?  It would surprise me if it does to be honest. But if it does I'm out.

I find it interesting that you plead to be allowed to have your own fun on a thread you’ve waded into just to decry to medium that millions of people enjoy....

If you want to post all your little videos then go nuts, just keep them to your own threads where you can discuss with others and they won’t derail everyone else’s conversations.

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I find it interesting that you plead to be allowed to have your own fun on a thread you’ve waded into just to decry to medium that millions of people enjoy....

If you want to post all your little videos then go nuts, just keep them to your own threads where you can discuss with others and they won’t derail everyone else’s conversations.

There are not millions here though are there? There are maybe half a dozen of us here this time of night, We should be enjoying each others company rather than going to war? 

Hi Yoas,

I feel that you are rightfully immune to criticism here, unlike me. Please back me up, or thow me under the tram.  I by contrast am getting stiffed by certain posters. It is their right to that though.

I'm happy that I elicit a response.

After England got bowled out for 67 in Leeds the other day, Ben Stokes scored 70 odd runs in a 9th wicket partnership to win the test match.  Arguably the greatest cricket ever. 

15 minutes ago, bamber said:

There are not millions here though are there? There are maybe half a dozen of us here this time of night, We should be enjoying each others company rather than going to war? 

I’m not going to war with anyone. I’ve just asked politely for you to stop creeping in here in the middle of the night, like a shit Father Christmas, and spamming everywhere with your videos.

You’ve got half a dozen threads for that exact purpose. If people are interested they know where to look.

• Upvote 2