Cease and desist :-(

morph100

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I’m not going to war with anyone. I’ve just asked politely for you to stop creeping in here in the middle of the night, like a shit Father Christmas, and spamming everywhere with your videos.

You’ve got half a dozen threads for that exact purpose. If people are interested they know where to look.

image.png

Just wondering who made you judge, jury, and executioner? Maybe some of us don't agree with you on this. Maybe you should use the facility to blank out bamber's posts if you don't want to see them. That would appear to me to be the best solution all around.

12 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I’m not going to war with anyone. I’ve just asked politely for you to stop creeping in here in the middle of the night, like a shit Father Christmas, and spamming everywhere with your videos.

You’ve got half a dozen threads for that exact purpose. If people are interested they know where to look.

It is just me and you and YOAS here now. I saw Yellowman tonight (very good) so I posted a couple of videos in the thread at the top of the pile on a Glastonbury message board. Worse things happen at sea. If enough people slag me off as an evil spammer I will desist. Right now it is just you. We have to keep some perceptive here surely?

Please Post a vid of something you love, I would love to see that,

2 minutes ago, bamber said:

It is just me and you and YOAS here now. I saw Yellowman tonight (very good) so I posted a couple of videos in the thread at the top of the pile on a Glastonbury message board. Worse things happen at sea. If enough people slag me off as an evil spammer I will desist. Right now it is just you. We have to keep some perceptive here surely?

Please Post a vid of something you love, I would love to see that,

Wooderson also asked you to cut it out. I’ve seen people on other threads asking you to cut it out too.

I don’t understand why you can’t just keep it all on any of the other threads you’ve started. That is my only question.

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Why should I have to trawl through endless Jessie J videos?

You don't. You have the facility at your finger tips to not see bamber's posts. Unless you are you saying that you like some of the posts but not all, so would still like to see them. However, that they should all be formatted to conform to a regime that you find appropriate.

OK, look, the very fact we are having a conversation in the middle of night, here about nothing basically in a thread you and me have kept going with no reference to original subject material (computer games) screams irony.

I like you  Hugh Jass, I did have a dig at you once, but I regret that, We should all be friends here. If we can't be be friends here of all places, we are truly fucked.

Edited by bamber

10 minutes ago, bamber said:

OK, look, the very fact we are having a conversation in the middle of night, here about nothing basically in a thread you and me have kept going with no reference to original subject material (computer games) screams irony.

I like you  Hugh Jass, I did have a dig at you once, but I regret that, We should all be friends here. If we can't be be friends here of all places, we are truly fucked.

You know what Bamber, you’re right.

Let’s leave it there.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

You know what Bamber, you’re right.

Let’s leave it there.

Cool, here is yet another Joss Stone Vid, then, :) ....................

. Just kidding, realistically you can just google that if you want it.(and I do and I will)

Love Peace and Octaves!

I love this place!

Bamber x

17 minutes ago, bamber said:

Cool, here is yet another Joss Stone Vid, then, :) ....................

. Just kidding, realistically you can just google that if you want it.(and I do and I will)

Love Peace and Octaves!

I love this place!

Bamber x

I was going to send you a video of Super Mario Bros, then thought better of it.

back to the original topic, i would also encourage Morph to go down the PES / GTA route and create a festival based game with obscure references to Glastonbury. If FIFA and the Premier League cant stop Rockstar then i doubt the Eavis would be able to stop you. You could also bring in the best and worst of other festivals too (or you may want to use them as a base for a sequel?). I for one would love to see it. 

5 minutes ago, SouthbanKen said:

back to the original topic, i would also encourage Morph to go down the PES / GTA route and create a festival based game with obscure references to Glastonbury. If FIFA and the Premier League cant stop Rockstar then i doubt the Eavis would be able to stop you. You could also bring in the best and worst of other festivals too (or you may want to use them as a base for a sequel?). I for one would love to see it. 

Grand Theft Tractor...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Why should bamber conform to the norms that you 'require'?

While I'm a bit late to the conversation, and have had bamber on ignore for at least a couple of years now so don't see the content, it does work both ways. What would the reaction be if High or someone went into one of their threads of videos and started disrupting it with a load of irrelevant content?

24 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Grand Theft Tractor...

A GTA style game where you have to navigate the crowds and queues to secure your preferred camping spot, meet friends and see certain acts- when desperation kicks in you can hijack a tractor to try and speed up your travel between stages. Missions involve cleaning toilets, emptying bins, picking up litter and trying to actually see a Thursday act before it becomes too rammed

1 minute ago, Mr.Tease said:

A GTA style game where you have to navigate the crowds and queues to secure your preferred camping spot, meet friends and see certain acts- when desperation kicks in you can hijack a tractor to try and speed up your travel between stages. Missions involve cleaning toilets, emptying bins, picking up litter and trying to actually see a Thursday act before it becomes too rammed

Eventually you unlock the monorail for fast travel...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

Didn't Sony or PlayStation sponsor one of the tents one year? It seems wierd in retrospect! Think it was at the turning point when Emily decided there was a bit too much corporate sponsorship going on

Wasn’t there a tent dedicated to Guitar Hero or Rock Band? That might have been somewhere else.

2 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

The most stressful mission is trying to navigate the chairs on route to the front of the pyramid stage for the Sunday afternoon legends spot

Jokes aside, a Theme Park style game where you build a festival from scratch - choose a site, build stages and areas, sort out amenities, security, etc then book a lineup would be ace!

6 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

Didn't Sony or PlayStation sponsor one of the tents one year? It seems wierd in retrospect! Think it was at the turning point when Emily decided there was a bit too much corporate sponsorship going on

Yeah, they hung around to varying degrees for a few years - peaking in I think 2009 when they had a tent called The Snug next to the Queens Head (now Williams Green) which was basically Karaoke all day and night and was a glorified advert for their Singstar game.

41 minutes ago, incident said:

Yeah, they hung around to varying degrees for a few years - peaking in I think 2009 when they had a tent called The Snug next to the Queens Head (now Williams Green) which was basically Karaoke all day and night and was a glorified advert for their Singstar game.

It's funny how in theory William's Green was the renamed Queen's Head, but the feel of the place is totally, completely different.  At least now it is, anyway.