Mitski

Parquet Courts

I don't care

Half n half

Kikagaku followed by BCNR

Serpentwithfeet followed by Deerhunter

Problem solved!!

Deerhunter v BC Camplight

I’ve never seen Deerhunter, despite having tickets for their Roundhouse show a few years back when they cancelled the tour. Seen BC Camplight once but almost a year ago & missed them at Glasto - such a great band who I’m sure are brilliant at festivals. 

Thinking at present is to be at Deerhunter - who knows on the day though, will see how it goes! No other clashes otherwise, all came out rosey! 

On Friday it's The Beths/Let's Eat Grandma/Bodega/Charlie Parr - this is yet to be resolved.

On Sunday there's a Deerhunter/B C Camplight/Fontaines/Murder Capital mess. As I've seen Fontaines this year and I'm seeing Deerhunter in December this might become Babe Rainbow > Murder Capital (sorry B C)

3 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

On Friday it's The Beths/Let's Eat Grandma/Bodega/Charlie Parr - this is yet to be resolved.

On Sunday there's a Deerhunter/B C Camplight/Fontaines/Murder Capital mess. As I've seen Fontaines this year and I'm seeing Deerhunter in December this might become Babe Rainbow > Murder Capital (sorry B C)

Fridays clashes are just one big pain in the arse.

currently Fontaines but leave before the end, The Murder Capital full set, miss a bit of BC Camplight  and get the full Jarv Is set. Missing   Deerhunter completely.

first world problems eh?

so many clashes, worst ever, I need intervention... HELP.

Bodega / Virginia Wing / Cass McCombs / Yves Tumor / Rozi Plain

This is literally impossible to navigate. Saw Bodega at Green Man and they were great. Never seen any of the others. Think I'll skip Rozi Plain (I'll have the chance to see her again soon, maybe?) then it's between VW + Bodega... catch all of Cass McCombs and half of YT?

Lonnie Holley/ Gazelle Twin
Goat Girl / Gazelle Twin
will be catching all of Black Midi so option is.. leave KOKOKO! slightly early to catch half of LH, then half of Gazelle Twin, then a bit of Goat Girl, or forget Goat Girl totally...  and do LH>GT>BM ... I love the record but the Goat Girl Glastonbury set on tv left me cold... Am I wrong on that Glastonbury set? 

Low / Courtney

I think I've resolved this one, it's got to be Low every time (though I've seen them countless times, and never seen Courtney, favourite band on favourite stage...) 

4. Everything about Sunday afternoon

BCUC / Tuung 
Cate Le Bon / serpentwithfeet
Deerhunter / BC / Murder Capital (the shared nightmare!) 

One more for Deerhunter/BC Camplight/Murder Capital.

I shall be at Fontaine’s DC as I (remarkably) missed all their sets at Glasto. However I’ve Never been to EOTR before and the vibe I’m getting is ‘forget Murder Capital’. The tent will be rammed. Correct? Is it on the small side?

15 hours ago, rararachel said:

Lonnie Holley/ Gazelle Twin
Goat Girl / Gazelle Twin
will be catching all of Black Midi so option is.. leave KOKOKO! slightly early to catch half of LH, then half of Gazelle Twin, then a bit of Goat Girl, or forget Goat Girl totally...  and do LH>GT>BM ... I love the record but the Goat Girl Glastonbury set on tv left me cold... Am I wrong on that Glastonbury set? 

You'll be able to catch Goat Girl another time... On the same weekend

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robofish said:

I shall be at Fontaine’s DC as I (remarkably) missed all their sets at Glasto. However I’ve Never been to EOTR before and the vibe I’m getting is ‘forget Murder Capital’. The tent will be rammed. Correct? Is it on the small side?

I would imagine you'd stand a good chance if you get there ten minutes or so before they're due to start.

Loads of people will be heading over there straight from Fontaines so you'd be wise to get ahead of that rush of people...sadly it would mean you missing the last song or two of Fontaines, but there's no easy option there if you want to see both bands.

Edited by Sean1234321

59 minutes ago, Robofish said:

Tipi tent isn't really small, and will likely only be rammed once folk have moved from watching Fontaines DC.  Personally, having seen both Fontaines DC and The Murder Capital and wanting to see both again, I'll prioritise The Murder Capital - which probably means me missing the last 15 minutes or so of Fontaines.

Thing I saw a lot of last year was a massive queue would form outside of the tipi if someone popular was on but it would actually move and everyone get in pretty quickly. It has a single entrance so it takes a while to get everyone in I guess (and EOTR LOVES queues).

On 8/20/2019 at 12:15 PM, WM Hall said:

i already know one of the saturday sets but cant reveal yet tehe (will wait for the forum whatsapp group!)

30 minutes ago, WM Hall said:

You'll be able to catch Goat Girl another time... On the same weekend

Anyone know what 2+2 equals?

Queues for the tipi are a pain. It’s often because people sit down between bands which takes up a lot of space. Once they all stand up, lots of space appears and the queue usually goes down pretty quickly.

Having said that, still think they’ve put Murder Capital and BCNR on the wrong stage.