Preggers Lady

MissBBump

Hey, 

Ive got a day ticket for Sunday and currently 5 months pregnant with SPD/PGP. My physio gave me crutches yesterday to help my mobility which is restricted especially when standing too long or walking too far.

I obviously dont want to miss the festival but equally I dont want to struggle through the day when really only going to see the Foo Fighters. 

Am I able to access any sort of disabled area where I can sit down? Will I be able to take my crutches in? 

I've emailed the access team but haven't heard back.

Any advice would be very much welcomed.

X

There are disabled/viewing areas at the bigger stages, although the website states "Please note that our access customer facilities cannot cater to people with temporary impairments such as broken bones, recent injuries and pregnant women. The facilities are for the specific use of access customers and we kindly ask that you please respect this." So looks like no dice.

The website also states that the access applications are closed and that the team don't really check e-mails before the week of the festival, so I wouldn't hold out much hope for a response.

I can't believe they would refuse arena access to someone with crutches, but it's also unclear whether you can take in a folding/camping chair. The disabled/access section says you can but the general info says you can't, so maybe you can only use them on the viewing platforms.