Camper pass wanted

Jacqueline 1906

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I also can't believe that they've sold out that quickly.  We first looked in October but thought some more would go on sale.  I've been every year in the van and never had a problem before, why don't they make the site bigger if it's that popular?  Surely there's some people like me that can't camp because of back problems but want to have that festival experience not stay 5 miles away in a hotel?

Anyone got a campervan pass for sale please?

Z

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/26/2019 at 6:55 PM, Zannie said:

I also can't believe that they've sold out that quickly.  We first looked in October but thought some more would go on sale.  I've been every year in the van and never had a problem before, why don't they make the site bigger if it's that popular?  Surely there's some people like me that can't camp because of back problems but want to have that festival experience not stay 5 miles away in a hotel?

Anyone got a campervan pass for sale please?

Z

Hi guys,  I bought a campervan ticket today from Ticketmaster, apparently they had some on sale today.  Got one with a hook up too so I don't have to worry about running the leisure battery down.  Woohoo!

Z

On 1/28/2020 at 8:49 PM, devilman said:

£300 quid for hookup? 

hi devilman, sorry not quite sure how much my partner paid for it but I thought it was a bit more than that on ticketmaster. I think he figured that it was still cheaper than 5 nights in a hotel! 

Love the Blue Oyster Cult logo btw!

Z

On 1/30/2020 at 2:54 AM, Zannie said:

hi devilman, sorry not quite sure how much my partner paid for it but I thought it was a bit more than that on ticketmaster. I think he figured that it was still cheaper than 5 nights in a hotel! 

Love the Blue Oyster Cult logo btw!

Z

Hi, yeah the CV+ tickets are £455 which is £300 more than a regular campervan ticket. Total rip off for EHU but I'd probably pay it if I was desperate. 

Gonna see BOC again this year, loved them since 81 when 15 year old me heard them on Tommy Vance's rock show.

33 minutes ago, devilman said:

Hi, yeah the CV+ tickets are £455 which is £300 more than a regular campervan ticket. Total rip off for EHU but I'd probably pay it if I was desperate. 

Gonna see BOC again this year, loved them since 81 when 15 year old me heard them on Tommy Vance's rock show.

Didn't realise the CV+ tickets were quite that expensive.  My partner said he would pay for the campervan tickets if I got the camping tickets so it's turning out to be quite an expensive festival!  Sort of worth it though, there's loads of bands on I want to see and if you priced them all individually it would probably work out more than we've paid. I do like to feel part of the festival too, I don't like having to get in and out of the day car park every day, it's a hassle.

Saw BOC last year in Norwich, they were amazing (as always!)

Have fun

Z

• Like 1