Ambassador Tickets

TheWaters

Right so I’ve got a bit of a panic on. 

I was an ambassador for Reading and I earned a few tickets that I gifted to my mate. Another friend is having one of these but won’t be able to enter with the friend I’ve gifted the tickets to initially as they won’t be there at the same time. Is it a case of like normal tickets they can enter separately or will they have to enter together as the tickets were earned together?

if anyone has used multiple earned tickets in the past please let me know! 

Just panicking as one friend won’t be able to get in if that’s the case! Cheers.

Edited by TheWaters

4 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Right so I’ve got a bit of a panic on. 

I was an ambassador for Reading and I earned a few tickets that I gifted to my mate. Another friend is having one of these but won’t be able to enter with the friend I’ve gifted the tickets to initially as they won’t be there at the same time. Is it a case of like normal tickets they can enter separately or will they have to enter together as the tickets were earned together?

if anyone has used multiple earned tickets in the past please let me know! 

Just panicking as one friend won’t be able to get in if that’s the case! Cheers.

I've bought a free ticket off a friend for a reduced amount (and he has done the same to a few other friends) and we are all driving separately. As long as they have ID and the confirmation email which hopefully you have passed on to them then they will be fine.....