Effects of inhaling 800 cartridges

John030392

My friend Jim Fish used to inhale a hit of Amyl, then a Bong, then another hit of Amyl all in one breath. I never worked out how he managed to do that. It was acceptable in the 80s. He was convulsing after the show, never had any desire to copy him.

5cwtul2e1cp21.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Edited by bamber

On 8/23/2019 at 1:57 AM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

MY STUDY OF WHETHER YOU CAN LIGHT ONE OF YOUR OWN FARTS.

APPARATUS -  My anus, some gas trapped within it, and a plastic BIC lighter.

METHOD - Flick the lighter, just as you release gas from your own anus.

RESULT - A big blue flame, and a burning of all hair in that area.

CONCLUSION - Don't do that again.

On exercise once and it was blowing a gale. For the fun of it we all took turns to squat and fart on the hexamine block cooker that kept on blowing out. It was a laugh until someone, not me, squatted over the stove and deposited the biggest Mr Whippy I have ever seen. While hysterically funny it did affect our appetite and a batch of compo sausages suddenly did not seem appealing. 

1 hour ago, Rufus Gwertigan said:

On exercise once and it was blowing a gale. For the fun of it we all took turns to squat and fart on the hexamine block cooker that kept on blowing out. It was a laugh until someone, not me, squatted over the stove and deposited the biggest Mr Whippy I have ever seen. While hysterically funny it did affect our appetite and a batch of compo sausages suddenly did not seem appealing. 

That's fairly gross, alright. A better appetiser suppressant than many a class A, I suspect. 

On 8/22/2019 at 12:55 PM, gherkin8r said:

A friend of mine once told me a story about a guy who lived with him in University halls in the late 90s. He was a little weird and would regularly disappear off to his room, turn the music up loud for a short time before re emerging from the room and sitting in the kitchen, quietly watching countdown or Jeremy Kyle or whatever. They had also noticed that he always had a particularly strong whiff of deodorant off him.

Anyway, this guy and his odd behaviour was a hot topic amongst his flat mates and one night when they had endukged in a few beverages and he ventured off to his room and the music came on they decided to investigate and one of them agreed that they would burst into his room. Upon doing so he revealed the horror of the afore mentioned weirdo naked and on all 4s on the bed, masturbating and simultaneously spraying a tin of lynx apollo up his arse. 

Don't knock it til you've tried it. I was more of a java man myself. 

I want to know what relations were like between the flat mates the next day.  Perhaps a little more looking at the floor whilst waiting to use the kitchen I suspect?