Study of visitor motivations to attend Sziget Festival

IvaS

Hi there, 

My name is Iva Shopova and I am currently a student with the University of Northampton conducting my thesis into the motivation of visitors to attend the Sziget festival. I would be extremely grateful if you could please take a few minutes to complete my survey to contribute to my research and support me in producing a trustworthy and meaningful academic paper. 

I have attached the link below and I thank you in advance for your support.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TZ7SMPH

Iva 

Hi! 

I tried to fill this in but I can only fill in the tick boxes. 

The narrative boxes don’t seem to work. When I press them it just skips to the next tick box.

Also - you may want to try a post directing people to this survey in the Glastonbury forum as it is the most active and many people will only come to other sections of these boards when they are actually in the run up to another festival or have just been to one. The Glastonbury section can often contain a fair bit of general festival chat. 

All the best.