Sziget 2020

jj200

9 minutes ago, Altercreed said:

For female, I only hope Lana isnt the one 🤣 anyone but her please !!! also Foals wouldnt headline, and I thought Liam wont be here ...? I hope so..

It would be a massive shame to have both Lana and Shawn back within 2 years of last playing sziget... not really providing much variation compared to previous line ups is it? 

Last years line up is looking way stronger than this year's is at this point

• Upvote 1

Sziget2020 you better not be another Simon with false news, the forum is burning here 😁

Ken19 is browsing this thread, wonder is he could confirm/deny anything. 

IDK Isn't a bit early for Lana and Shawn to come back just after two years? 

Edit: @FestivalJamie was faster, same thoughts.. 

Edited by activean

Just now, FestivalJamie said:

It would be a massive shame to have both Lana and Shawn back within 2 years of last playing sziget... not really providing much variation compared to previous line ups is it? 

Last years line up is looking way stronger than this year's is at this point

Its just that Lana in live suck. sorry 😕 plus, Im looking forward for a more "powerful" female act ^^ Pink and Katy Perry are wayyy more "sziget-match" to me .

Last year headline card was great, indeed. Having both Ed Sheeran AND the Foo Fighters is huge.

Just now, Altercreed said:

Its just that Lana in live suck. sorry 😕 plus, Im looking forward for a more "powerful" female act ^^ Pink and Katy Perry are wayyy more "sziget-match" to me .

Last year headline card was great, indeed. Having both Ed Sheeran AND the Foo Fighters is huge.

Sziget would be better off showing a 90 minute video of my cat asleep than have Lana play live. There'd be more excitement.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Altercreed said:

I personally found Ed a bit boring live however he was a big name which attracted a lot of visitors. Foo Fighters were great but Florence was my personal highlight of last year's set of headliners.

3 minutes ago, Altercreed said:

katy is kind of bad, live or not. pink is a bit outdated. i feel like lana would be the best match...

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, JustAFan said:

katy is kind of bad, live or not. pink is a bit outdated. i feel like lana would be the best match...

She played 2 years ago, same with Shawn Mendes, so it's unnecessary to have them both back after 2 years. A bit boring and there are plenty of other options for headline acts out there, so would be disappointing if we end up with the both of them.

She played 2 years ago, same with Shawn Mendes, so it's unnecessary to have them both back after 2 years. A bit boring and there are plenty of other options for headline acts out there, so would be disappointing if we end up with the both of them.

i totally agree, but still, i feel like he's the best out of the bunch. they probably couldnt book anything else

2 minutes ago, JustAFan said:

i totally agree, but still, i feel like he's the best out of the bunch. they probably couldnt book anything else

If the headliners are so bad no wonder they are leaving the announcement so late. Must be counting on high ticket sales before the announcement knowing they are going to plummet once it's released 😂😂

If these rumours are true, personally, this year's line up has nothing on last year. (Last year was my first time and I thought it was awesome!!)

If the headliners are so bad no wonder they are leaving the announcement so late. Must be counting on high ticket sales before the announcement knowing they are going to plummet once it's released 😂😂

If these rumours are true, personally, this year's line up has nothing on last year. (Last year was my first time and I thought it was awesome!!)

you were lucky! i was planning on going this year for the first time, but unfortunately the lineup doesnt seem to get it for me:))

• Upvote 1

Same is with me, last year was also my first time and it was really awesome, but i'm not happy with what i'm seeing rn :(😕

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

And is the female headliner Lana?

He/she glazed past all the comments about Lana, so it implies it is.

But I'm really sceptical they would book two acts that they had 2 years ago, especially if they are headlining. Just seems unrealistic, surely no one is going to want to come back to see someone they saw 2 years ago at the exact same festival?