Sziget 2020

jj200

11 hours ago, lukatej said:

Leakers said that we should wait couple of weeks for announcement. Why is everybody acting crazy and say that Leakers dont tell the truth or that they suddenly disappear. What more should they say? 

Wait a few weeks and Eminem and Mendez Will be announced. Dont create panic ☺️

This comment was loved by one of our leakers, sooooo I'm going to take it as Eminem & Shawn Mendes is still happening! :D

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, SFTAR said:

The few weeks wait was posted by an Eminem fan Account after asking Sziget for the next announcement. People here called it not true cause Leakers claimed an announcement sooner.

Last post from leaker was that announcement would be later than our assumed date. Nobody specified that it Will take place in the end of FEB. They said wait, so lets wait. At least we know Who Will be announced...

I think lot of new users are creating little bit of unnecessary panic.

So calm Down and sing Senorita 😆

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, lukatej said:

Last post from leaker was that announcement would be later than our assumed date. Nobody specified that it Will take place in the end of FEB. They said wait, so lets wait. At least we know Who Will be announced...

I think lot of new users are creating little bit of unnecessary panic.

So calm Down and sing Senorita 😆

I am not creating panic. I would love if the leakers were right, I just dont trust it. And I dont like the blame game that will happen when Eminem wont be announced saying he dropped out when there is no real Source saying he is supposed to be there. Complete strangers arent a legit Source to me and nobody from Eminem's Team hinted at it.

• Downvote 6

59 minutes ago, SFTAR said:

I am not creating panic. I would love if the leakers were right, I just dont trust it. And I dont like the blame game that will happen when Eminem wont be announced saying he dropped out when there is no real Source saying he is supposed to be there. Complete strangers arent a legit Source to me and nobody from Eminem's Team hinted at it.

Complete strangers... who confirmed almost whole first lineup wave are a legit source to me 🙃

Or do you prefer leak with the poster and then withdrawal of artists like in Mad Cool?

Nobody from artist team would give information here anyway. We should be happy with what we have, just saying...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lukatej said:

Complete strangers... who confirmed almost whole first lineup wave are a legit source to me 🙃

Or do you prefer leak with the poster and then withdrawal of artists like in Mad Cool?

Nobody from artist team would give information here anyway. We should be happy with what we have, just saying...

There were some good guesses and I think they also were wrong about some. 

Eminem's Team isnt on here but sometimes spreads hints on Social Media or to fan accounts. Thats the Sources I trust. If Eminem wont be announced it just wasnt legit info to me and not dropping out. Each his own.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey guys, sorry to interrupt line up chat! First timer and was considering getting early bird, but was wondering:

1. How late do buses run from Budapest airport/nearby to the island?

2. How late does the shop that sell tents/ essentials sell till? Would potentially be arriving quite late at night but was hoping to buy a tent there.

Thanks!