Sziget 2020

jj200

48 minutes ago, sandorbeni said:

Unpopular opinion but I'd be so much happier seeing a more relevant rap/hip-hop headliner instead of Eminem like Tyler, the creator or Travis Scott etc.

Tastes are different. But more relevant 🤣

4 hours ago, SFTAR said:
5 hours ago, eyebrain said:

And Ed Sheeran, and Taylor Swift.

They too

not when they just released a new album, just like gaga is going to do.

+ : Lady gaga is way more popular after the "A Star is Born" movie .. she's more than "just" a singer.

25 minutes ago, On The Blend said:

Do I remember some Flogging Molly talk earlier in this thread? I can't recall if it was a rumour of ruling them out though 

As far as I remember that came from that Simon guy who also said Sziget got RHCP...

22 minutes ago, Isaacw77 said:

Eminem has a livestream on Monday might annonce a tour

Its with Eminem and the Director of his new Video wich premieres afterwards. It will be about that. Also dont remember ever announcing a Tour like that.

I dont believe the leakers.

1 hour ago, SFTAR said:

Its with Eminem and the Director of his new Video wich premieres afterwards. It will be about that. Also dont remember ever announcing a Tour like that.

I doubt very much that the leakers who gave us true act after true act would suddenly decide to throw out a lie.

That's not to say that he might since have changed his plans. As might Shawn Mendes. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

I doubt very much that the leakers who gave us true act after true act would suddenly decide to throw out a lie.

That's not to say that he might since have changed his plans. As might Shawn Mendes. 

They wont announce Eminem, dont know about Shawn but in the end they will claim he dropped out when he most likely never was a thing.

16 hours ago, SFTAR said:

Leakers said that we should wait couple of weeks for announcement. Why is everybody acting crazy and say that Leakers dont tell the truth or that they suddenly disappear. What more should they say? 

Wait a few weeks and Eminem and Mendez Will be announced. Dont create panic ☺️

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, lukatej said:

Leakers said that we should wait couple of weeks for announcement. Why is everybody acting crazy and say that Leakers dont tell the truth or that they suddenly disappear. What more should they say? 

Finally some patience and positivity 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lukatej said:

The few weeks wait was posted by an Eminem fan Account after asking Sziget for the next announcement. People here called it not true cause Leakers claimed an announcement sooner.

• Upvote 1