Sziget 2020

jj200

4 hours ago, king_oxymoron said:

Interesting to keep an eye on movements - Mabel for example seems to have moved from the Friday to the Monday according to website, 

Well, that's Friday out for us. Mabel was the only act I had down to watch on the Friday. A night in the city beckons.

51 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Well, that's Friday out for us. Mabel was the only act I had down to watch on the Friday. A night in the city beckons.

Silver lining? Friday night in town, being dragged to the island for one act can be a ballache! I'm wondering if she's opening the stage on Monday or perhaps more likely an A38 act 

On 2/27/2020 at 8:20 PM, Matt86 said:

We all agree : Mad Cools line up is great. No doubt about it.

BUT ! ... there's no camping. And in my opinion, it is hard to call a music event a "festival" when there's no camping. Even if I know many of you guys wouldn't agree with me lol..

I’m sorry for the ignorant question: what are other famous, or not, festivals where it is possible camping? 

22 minutes ago, eivomracsy said:

sorry, i'm not going this year and keeping only one eye on this thread. somehow i still thought that there were rumours about him

There are rumours, you implied you saw Mendes confirmed on the Sziget forum. 😄

I don't know.. the more days pass by without any new information.. the more I'm convinced Eminem is now out of the picture. He might have been booked at one point.. but I'm not sure if he still is. I asked my friend who works for Live Nation and while he clearly can't and will not say much to me, it was clear that Eminem and touring in general has been a sketchy thing from the beginning, with things changing all the time. The virus thing does not help as well, making things sketchier.

11 minutes ago, eyebrain said:

I don't know.. the more days pass by without any new information.. the more I'm convinced Eminem is now out of the picture. He might have been booked at one point.. but I'm not sure if he still is. I asked my friend who works for Live Nation and while he clearly can't and will not say much to me, it was clear that Eminem and touring in general has been a sketchy thing from the beginning, with things changing all the time. The virus thing does not help as well, making things sketchier.

I always doubted that Eminem would do Festivals. He just did an Europe Tour 2018. I think the info was just wrong from the beginning. I do believe at least one of the last two missing headliners dropped out but that none of them was/is Eminem.