Sziget 2020

jj200

Got ours for the seven days (staying the city).

The more I've explored the line-up, the more I like it. Just need the two headliners and two or three more indie / rock acts to make it a really decent line-up. Hence my hopes for Biffy Clyro, Sam Fender and TDCC or NBT to round it off nicely. 

Edited by swelsbyuk

1 minute ago, SFTAR said:

I wouldn't be able to make it through that.

I find it a lot easier than a 4 day festival like Glastonbury, reading, werchter to be honest. Weather helps that, also that the main stages don't start until late afternoon. My legs have gone by evening on all day line ups nowadays. 😁😁

7 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Got ours for the seven days (staying the city).

The more I've explored the line-up, the more I like it. Just need the two headliners and two or three more indie / rock acts to make it a really decent line-up. Hence my hopes for Biffy Clyro, Sam Fender and TDCC or NBT to round it off nicely. 

I'm hoping for a strong A38 evening time around main stage headliners. I only saw The National(other than 10 mins of florence) out of the headliners last year, loved the a38 last year. This year I will probably only see The Strokes and maybe KOL.

I am in Budapest for 10 days and got a 7 day ticket as I think it’s only an extra 40 Euros for the extra 2 days . 7 days is fine and I found that you can pace yourself with what you seeing and drinking. The weather helps and there are plenty spaces to sit about and relax. I found 4 days is harder as you are on the go all day. I am staying in the city so you only need to go over when your act is on. If there is nothing decent on take a night out in Budapest the pubs are great. I went to see a act on early and then went back into town and caught the pubs.  I think I may miss the Friday night this year and hit the Ruin bars, there is a really good one in the city centre that’s massive.

Who ever said Hence my hopes for Biffy Clyro, Sam Fender and TDCC or NBT to round it off nicely. I hope your correct.

I am there for 10 days and got a 7 day ticket as the price diffrence makes it worth while. 7 days is fine and I found that you can pace yourself with what you see and drinking. 

I agree with what people are saying about it being easier because of the later start etc. But it's still wild and exhausting if you do all seven days camping lol

also agreed if the likes of Biffy, TDCC, Sam and for me some people like Robyn, Tove Lo or Billie were added to the last few days, I'd be a happy guy.

any suggestion when we might expect to know more?