Sziget 2020

jj200

1 hour ago, ikheetmark said:

quite happy with the line up already! FKA twigs alone makes it worth already...

still not entirely convinced shawn mendes is coming, since he has no new music out, said on instagram live that he is currently working on his album (which i doubt will be out in time) and doesn't have any performances/tour scheduled. also he played two years ago, but unlike dua lipa at least she has a new album out before hand.

really hoping to see other great artists like, 100 gecs, Robyn, Arca, Big Thief, Peggy Gou, Georgia, SOPHIE, Soccer Mommy and still kinda keeping my fingers crossed for Charli XCX ;)

anyone know if these could be possibilities?

I don't think we'll get Soccer Mommy. It didn't come up as an option on the festival Wishlist. 

When Eminem played his Wembley shows in July 2014, he didn’t announce them until May! So definitely don’t need to consider that he’s dropped out yet with no new info to say so. I know headline shows are different to festival shows but still has time if negotiations / final tour plans are coming together 

3 minutes ago, deadash321 said:

When Eminem played his Wembley shows in July 2014, he didn’t announce them until May! So definitely don’t need to consider that he’s dropped out yet with no new info to say so. I know headline shows are different to festival shows but still has time if negotiations / final tour plans are coming together 

He didnt announce earlier back then cause he was in talks for British Summer Time but the royal parks banned him, so they set up Wembley last minute. 

Who has got tickets so far? I have 9 days on the island. Like every year I have been, book a hotel and then cancel as I want to be on that island as much as possible. Our only decision to make is which upgrade campsite, edging towards Alternativa at the minute although a bit gutted bridge has disappeared.