Sziget 2020

jj200

Does Mark Ronson do anything behind the decks or he just plays his biggest hits like a Spotify playlist? I saw some of his videos and he seems like the fakest dj ever so I don't understand his a38 headliner or subheadliner status... He's a very talented producer but its still a strange booking for me. 

48 minutes ago, glavakpeti said:

Does Mark Ronson do anything behind the decks or he just plays his biggest hits like a Spotify playlist? I saw some of his videos and he seems like the fakest dj ever so I don't understand his a38 headliner or subheadliner status... He's a very talented producer but its still a strange booking for me. 

i was at his live band shows (bang bang bang tour) and it was great!

if its a band show we're gonna get a great show. if its a dj set idk whats gonna happen

Don't know if there's any rhyme or reason to this but on the desktop version of Spotify you can see 'friend activity'. I follow Sziget and therefore can see what they're listening to if I'm on at the same time, or I can see what the last thing they listened to was under the Sziget account.

A week before the announcement I saw they were listening to Bakermat and he was announced. I noticed today that 2 days ago the last song they listened to was 'Limerence' by Yves Tumor. Could be something of nothing but I'd say there's a chance Yves Tumor could be announced in the next batch of announcements

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Music_Hoop said:

Don't know if there's any rhyme or reason to this but on the desktop version of Spotify you can see 'friend activity'. I follow Sziget and therefore can see what they're listening to if I'm on at the same time, or I can see what the last thing they listened to was under the Sziget account.

A week before the announcement I saw they were listening to Bakermat and he was announced. I noticed today that 2 days ago the last song they listened to was 'Limerence' by Yves Tumor. Could be something of nothing but I'd say there's a chance Yves Tumor could be announced in the next batch of announcements

That's good sleuthing 

6 minutes ago, bunnyv said:

What do you guys think,what are the chances of Sam Fender appearing in the next announcements?

Been excluded by leaks, so far.

26 minutes ago, Music_Hoop said:

Good shout, I guess!

Because I put it in the wrong topic haha;

I think I figured out when we can expect the new announcement. Until now Sziget has posted a headliner (with clip) every day starting from Monday. Until now 17 Feb Dua, 18 Feb Calvin, 19 Feb KoL

20 Feb Major?, 21 Feb Strokes?, 22 Feb Shawn?, 23 Feb Eminem? 

Would be nice though

12 minutes ago, The_Preach said:

I think I figured out when we can expect the new announcement. Until now Sziget has posted a headliner (with clip) every day starting from Monday. Until now 17 Feb Dua, 18 Feb Calvin, 19 Feb KoL

Would be nice though

Did they post over the weekend before, because if not, it would be 2 days later.

53 minutes ago, The_Preach said:

Would be nice though

They've already posted major and strokes

Eminem seems to be very "silent" on social media lately... he didn't post anything on Facebook for almost a week, meanwhile he had a post regarding Dr. Dre's birthday yesterday on Twitter and Instagram. I'm really curious when his tour announcement will take place or if his next announcement will be the 'Godzilla' music video.

1 hour ago, bunnyv said:

What do you guys think,what are the chances of Sam Fender appearing in the next announcements?

I actually had to message Sziget and ask them to add him to their Wishmachine when it launched (which doesn't exactly fill me with confidence for his attendance - although they did do it).

I've seen him four times in the last 18months and he's great live and really gets the crowd going. Plus, he's about and playing a few European festivals this year.

When his album launched in the UK it sold more than the rest of the top 5 put together so would be a missed opportunity if Sziget hasn't got him....but I'm not holding my breath.

11 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

I actually had to message Sziget and ask them to add him to their Wishmachine when it launched (which doesn't exactly fill me with confidence for his attendance - although they did do it).

I've seen him four times in the last 18months and he's great live and really gets the crowd going. Plus, he's about and playing a few European festivals this year.

When his album launched in the UK it sold more than the rest of the top 5 put together so would be a missed opportunity if Sziget hasn't got him....but I'm not holding my breath.

Exactly what I think. I havent seen him yet,but would be a great opportunity and a shame for sziget to miss it...(thanks for the wishmachine tho,he was already on the list when I added him 😄

1 hour ago, #1SzigetFan said:

Eminem seems to be very "silent" on social media lately... he didn't post anything on Facebook for almost a week, meanwhile he had a post regarding Dr. Dre's birthday yesterday on Twitter and Instagram. I'm really curious when his tour announcement will take place or if his next announcement will be the 'Godzilla' music video.

He’s always quiet on social media, so I wouldn’t take that to mean much. He’s got an interview coming out tomorrow so he may be asked tour questions in that. I expect Godzilla will be out next week.

5 hours ago, #1SzigetFan said:

Untold (Romania) released their first names. No Eminem and I don't really think he's going to play it. However some of these might come to Sziget to play at the Party Arena. :)

h2t0u1oe92i41.jpg

eminem is rumoured for this but dunno if it's any actual basis to that.

they have the money to pull it off, they booked robbie williams last year, but i'm skeptical.