Sziget 2020

jj200

17 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

True but surely if Sziget is happening, I can't see him missing out on a few nights at Wembley 

If Sziget is confirmed I also see him doing more in Europe, including UK. If it will be nights at Wembely or something British Summer Time depends on the timing and booking.

29 minutes ago, SFTAR said:

If Sziget is confirmed I also see him doing more in Europe, including UK. If it will be nights at Wembely or something British Summer Time depends on the timing and booking.

BST is start of July, cant see any place he could fill at a english fest in August. I can imagine dates in London, Manchester and Glasgow. Although I cant see him doing a stadium show in Manchester in August, perhaps the cricket ground.

3 minutes ago, thetime said:

BST is start of July, cant see any place he could fill at a english fest in August. I can imagine dates in London, Manchester and Glasgow. Although I cant see him doing a stadium show in Manchester in August, perhaps the cricket ground.

I would love if he did London as a Concert as I will go there for vacation anyway. Manchester is something I don't see as much after his Manchester references. Glasgow maybe Summer Sessions, they didn't annouce yet. To me it all depends if Sziget rumor is true or not. Becaue of it isn't I don't see him do any of that.

2 hours ago, Szigetfan said:

@Sziget2020_Leaks do u no the day that dua lipa is playing hopefully not the first as there no flights 😭

Wednesday according to clashfinder, although I've no idea if this is accurate or someones guess. 

Google seems to have multiple clashfinders so they're probably not accurate.

Edited by mike86

41 minutes ago, mike86 said:

Wednesday according to clashfinder, although I've no idea if this is accurate or someones guess. 

Google seems to have multiple clashfinders so they're probably not accurate.

Common consensus is that date is placed because of the start of the festival, rather than confirmation of her playing that date.

1 hour ago, patricijaaaa said:

Hello, this year I’m going to sziget for the first time. 
Any chance to see Liam Payne, Little Mix or 5SOS(even though 5sos performs in Budapest in june) ?

thank you for your answers :) 

I think you're better off going to Fusion Festival in Liverpool if you want to see those kind of acts... or Capital's summertime ball 

• Downvote 1

Just now, Akujin sama said:

That kind of makes me worried that the whole Eminem info was wrong, simce everyone seemed so confident in the date.

Everyone was confident about Eminem being there at all. Then people noticed the date in the booklet and rumors started to spiral that it's the date he announces/is announced. I see chances for him at Sziget 50:50. Lollapalooza Berlin announces today and some also believed he will be there, so we will see how this whole things turns out.

59 minutes ago, SFTAR said:

Everyone was confident about Eminem being there at all. Then people noticed the date in the booklet and rumors started to spiral that it's the date he announces/is announced. I see chances for him at Sziget 50:50. Lollapalooza Berlin announces today and some also believed he will be there, so we will see how this whole things turns out.

Lollapalooza Berlin takes place a month after Sziget. I can't see him playing both without a load of other solo European dates inbetween.

If he's announced for Berlin today then it will be part of a big announcement including Sziget I would suspect. Any ideas on timings of the announcement?

Any chance we might get Miley at Sziget in second announcement? Especially with Mark Ronson being there?

There's quite a few others playing Lolla Berlin that are at Sziget - Denzel Curry, Alice Merton, Mabel, R3hab etc.

Miley would be great fun and she's got some impressive vocals too.

Edited by swelsbyuk
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Any chance we might get Miley at Sziget in second announcement? Especially with Mark Ronson being there?

I wouldn't care if they would book her instead of Shawn Mendes, but I would be angry if we would have her instead of Eminem.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Tosun said:

Hey, got a quick question. Do people actually use hammocks at Sziget? Our mate is getting to the festival a bit later than us so might not have space for a tent. Cheers.

I don't know if I'd sugget to sleep in an hammock at Sziget. The night can be pretty rough and statistically, I cannot remember an edition in the last 7 years in which it hasn't rained at least once.

40 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Well, that answers that one!

One trick pony festival, the like of R+L. Actually, I believe that RATM+Eminem as a combo might be out of the budget of 99% of the major festivals

38 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

There's quite a few others playing Lolla Berlin that are at Sziget - Denzel Curry, Alice Merton, Mabel, R3hab etc.

Miley would be great fun and she's got some impressive vocals too.

Agree with you, and I actually would like it to happen, but I belive that she is headliner's material and, although I'd trade her anyday with Shawn Mendes, I find it hard to believe that Sziget has the budget to put her on a sub-headliner spot (especially after those headliner announced - don't forget that Calvin Harris is probably the most expensive EDM dj, as he charges a shitload to play for huge crowds).

About Eminem, since Sziget Leaks has been reliable at 95% of the posts, I actually believe him. Surely, if something goes wrong, that would be a big shot in the foot for the festival, the like of The Strokes + MCR at Mad Cool. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

About Eminem, since Sziget Leaks has been reliable at 95% of the posts, I actually believe him. Surely, if something goes wrong, that would be a big shot in the foot for the festival, the like of The Strokes + MCR at Mad Cool. 

Remember that chunky chips has also confirmed Eminem... and all of his leaks this year and last year have been 100% correct. We also haven’t had a rap headliner announced yet, so Eminem fits in perfectly for the bill.

• Like 1