Sziget 2020

jj200

6 hours ago, ReljaGajić said:

I think first night. At least that says on her website.

Kings Of Leon on 6th (and also Foals), Calvin Harris on 8th, Major Lazer on 11th. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Since @Sziget2020_Leaks specifically made a point about that not meaning a thing (as far as I remember) that would make me think she is NOT on the first day. 
But that’s just my theory. 

Edited by Akujin sama

6 hours ago, ReljaGajić said:

I think first night. At least that says on her website.

Kings Of Leon on 6th (and also Foals), Calvin Harris on 8th, Major Lazer on 11th. 🤷🏼‍♂️

They would be bit daft not to put one of the strongest headliners on the first day, 7 day tickets rather than 5.

3 minutes ago, Sziget2020_Leaks said:

Shawn Mendes on 10th August with Khalid as sub.

Eminem - ASAP Rocky

Kings of Leon (+) - Foals (+)

Dua Lipa - Mark Ronson

Calvin Harris (+) - [Two Door Cinema Club]

The Strokes - Lewis Capaldi

Shawn Mendes (+) - Khalid (+)

Major Lazer (+) - Stormzy

(With + the dates confirmed)

3 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

unnamed-2020-01-28T100256.425-1580223854-640x981.thumb.jpg.f3ba9f43c021916ef616ffc0ec468b7b.jpg

WHen I see this line up, happening in June in the US, with artists being present for Sziget ( Khalid, Diplo, NGHTMRE, ) , it makes me think " damn... I would rather exchange them with Blink-182, Neon Trees or Grouplove ... 😢 "

I get the fact that Blink 182 are one of those live you "owe" to your teenage years (same as Eminem, to many extents), but, trust me, they are the worst live act I have ever seen - Tom DeLonge was still in the band (and I don't know if that was a good or a bad), but it was painful and embarassing

Just now, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

I get the fact that Blink 182 are one of those live you "owe" to your teenage years (same as Eminem, to many extents), but, trust me, they are the worst live act I have ever seen - Tom DeLonge was still in the band (and I don't know if that was a good or a bad), but it was painful and embarassing

Tom is very talented, but he was a serious problem for the band, taking nothing seriously ... with him out, no doubt their live performances are now better. But I get what you say ;)

1 hour ago, Matt86 said:

unnamed-2020-01-28T100256.425-1580223854-640x981.thumb.jpg.f3ba9f43c021916ef616ffc0ec468b7b.jpg

WHen I see this line up, happening in June in the US, with artists being present for Sziget ( Khalid, Diplo, NGHTMRE, ) , it makes me think " damn... I would rather exchange them with Blink-182, Neon Trees or Grouplove ... 😢 "

i wish tove lo would come back,,, or at least invite her to balaton sound SHE WAS SO GOOD

Anyone else notice that on the new camping map they have moved some stages around.

magic mirror is now where Europe stage was last year,

Europe appears to have moved to where global village was

global villiage has moved to where magic mirror used to be.

may be a good idea crowd control wise as that road outside magic mirror got so busy.  Depending on the format of the global village may get that stage a little busier which can only be a good thing.

9 minutes ago, kkpb8038 said:

Anyone else notice that on the new camping map they have moved some stages around.

magic mirror is now where Europe stage was last year,

Europe appears to have moved to where global village was

global villiage has moved to where magic mirror used to be.

may be a good idea crowd control wise as that road outside magic mirror got so busy.  Depending on the format of the global village may get that stage a little busier which can only be a good thing.

Don't like the camping switch around, even more so that bridge has been removed.

Edited by thetime

4 hours ago, Matt86 said:

Tom is very talented, but he was a serious problem for the band, taking nothing seriously ... with him out, no doubt their live performances are now better. But I get what you say ;)

They are a strange act. In person, I saw them at the O2 with Matt Skiba and thought they were great, but on YouTube playback it doesn't sound that right. Maybe a supermassive stereo system and being in person hides the flaws or something. I dunno.

Do you think that the Eminem announcement comes tomorrow? I don't believe that we'll get him tomorrow without any "teasing" by Sziget on social media, but who knows? Maybe the teasing post will arrive on Monday though and the announcement on Tuesday / Thursday...

Edited by #1SzigetFan

13 minutes ago, #1SzigetFan said:

Do you think that the Eminem announcement comes tomorrow? I don't believe that we'll get him tomorrow without any "teasing" by Sziget on social media, but who knows? Maybe the teasing post will arrive on Monday though and the announcement on Tuesday / Thursday...

I was just thinking about tomorrow because the album has a date. (2/17)

Then there can only be a new video clip.🤷‍♂️

Edited by Zolee