Sziget 2020

jj200

20 minutes ago, Sziget2020_Leaks said:

Unfortunately I’m not entirely sure, that’s why I didn’t comment on them! Saturday is Calvin Harris as far as I know. 

Do you know what acts will play before Eminem? I just hope that it won’t be Khalid or Asap even tho they seem the most likely. They just don’t appeal to me at all.

24 minutes ago, Sziget2020_Leaks said:

Unfortunately I’m not entirely sure, that’s why I didn’t comment on them! Saturday is Calvin Harris as far as I know. 

and would you know if it's the day with the "luminous sticks" ? :D lol last year at Martin Garrixs' was great ^^ @Sziget2020_Leaks

Edited by Matt86

1 hour ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

So, Eminem 5th or 7th August?

I remember that @Sziget2020_Leaks said Eminem will perform towards the end of the festival. So basically it could be 9th 10th or 11th August. But in last two years Sziget is closing the festival with a rock band or something like that. So I would expect to see Eminem on 9th or 10th August 🤷🏼‍♂️

15 minutes ago, ReljaGajić said:

I remember that @Sziget2020_Leaks said Eminem will perform towards the end of the festival. So basically it could be 9th 10th or 11th August. But in last two years Sziget is closing the festival with a rock band or something like that. So I would expect to see Eminem on 9th or 10th August 🤷🏼‍♂️

I think closing the festival with a EDM headliner is always better.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, ReljaGajić said:

Yet he also said that Foals and Eminem are in the same 3 days bracket, so that is misleading now.

38 minutes ago, thetime said:

I think closing the festival with a EDM headliner is always better.

I honestly can't care less, but I heard a lot of people complaining for the lack of fireworks and shitty music on the last night. Just give the kids what they want.

3 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

I honestly can't care less, but I heard a lot of people complaining for the lack of fireworks and shitty music on the last night. Just give the kids what they want.

Its only because I always get early flight out, so miss the last headliner. 😎

3 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

it is true that a lot of people left uuust after the foo fighters, even before the end ! last day is always hard, 'cause we know we soon have to leave ... :s

They missed little to nothing. A38 was just DnB, Party Arena was truly shit that night and the only decent acts were on the Colosseum, but it rained cats and dogs, so I felt like i was held hostage by the island at one point

1 hour ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Yet he also said that Foals and Eminem are in the same 3 days bracket, so that is misleading now.

Sorry for the confusion, they changed up
a few dates and I got mixed up, my bad.

Major Lazer will be closing Sziget.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lopenso said:

Any chance to see Chemical Brothers, Nothing but Thieves or Idles in yr opinion? @Sziget2020_Leaks

Thanks a lot 

Already said no to The Chemical Brothers a number of times!

Idles performed last year.

Nothing But Thieves might happen, but they are not booked
at this point, I've just seen their name floating around a couple of weeks ago.

58 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

it is true that a lot of people left uuust after the foo fighters, even before the end ! last day is always hard, 'cause we know we soon have to leave ... :s

I know it was total chaos around the taxi point and MiniBud shuttle bus service, never seen so much disorganised chaos. To the point we were starting to worry about flights.