Sziget 2020

jj200

25 minutes ago, Szigetfan said:

@Sziget2020_Leaks when will em be announced or when will who's playing each day be announced getting antsy wanna know before I book lmao 😆 if u no XD

He will be announced in February as well, but unfortunately
I don't know when the daily schedule will be public. :)

Hope you guys like the line-up so far!

Decent acts so far but I don't think there is a wow factor that they had last year and too many acts that have been before. I like dua lipa and she would not cost mega but they could have went for a new name in Billie or Taylor. Strokes are decent but still not up there with the Foos.  I take it we all expect Eminem and Shawn in march and more acts but it looks like most have been announced so not holding out for much more. 

I do like the under card and Lewis, Stormzy and Keane. 

Still more to come. What happened to the two door, London grammar and more leaks are they in the next lot. 

Overall 7/10 passed but could do better as my report card used to say ,🤣

4 minutes ago, Davidoff said:

Decent acts so far but I don't think there is a wow factor that they had last year and too many acts that have been before. I like dua lipa and she would not cost mega but they could have went for a new name in Billie or Taylor. Strokes are decent but still not up there with the Foos.  I take it we all expect Eminem and Shawn in march and more acts but it looks like most have been announced so not holding out for much more. 

I do like the under card and Lewis, Stormzy and Keane. 

Still more to come. What happened to the two door, London grammar and more leaks are they in the next lot. 

Overall 7/10 passed but could do better as my report card used to say ,🤣

TDCC and others from the undercard will be part of the next announcement.