Sziget 2020

jj200

2 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

No, female headliner is very very likely to be Dua Lipa. Pink has never been discussed.

Looks like it will be something like:

HEADLINERS: Eminem; The Strokes; Shawn Mendes; Kings of Leon; Calvin Harris; Major Lazer; Dua Lipa

SUB-HEADLINERS: A$AP Rocky; Foals; Khalid; Two Door Cinema Club; Stormzy; Lewis Capaldi; ???

We basically have all the info we need, why trying to confuse the plot just to fuel random hopes? 

I’m sorry i was just wondering if it could be her since shawn and dua already played in 2018

Hope everybody’s right on this forum cause the rumours look good!! 🥰

7 minutes ago, Davidoff said:

I like how I'm the "new insider" been a member here for 11 years :lol:

11 years or not you seem to be coming up with ideas :)  So is it today and do we think 11 or 6? 

Its not 10 o clock unless I have missed something. 

You can't teach an old dog new tricks :P

1 hour ago, JBarbour said:

I like how I'm the "new insider" been a member here for 11 years

well, being 11 years late : welcome JBarbour ! :D

12 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

No. This is the last time I'm commenting before the announcement now. 😛

come oooon dude... give us the shittiest name of the line up :) hmm ? ^^ is it Kesha ? I bet it's Kesha ... it's Kesha right ..?

1 hour ago, birchtree29 said:

Any rumours on Eminem playing at any other festival during this summer? I want to see him live but if it is on a weekday in Sziget, I might need to choose another festival

Probably,  scandinavian festivals, they`re wealthy enough - Way Out West, Øya Festival and such.

I have no idea how can so many people have insider news, isn't stuff like that protected under some contracts as confidential information ? Someone could easily get fired and fined because of this. 

Unless they want people to talk about it, this thread has 160k view, that is free marketing in a way :)

56 minutes ago, DDave said:

Even after booking the Strokes?

Easily.

Just now, activean said:

I have no idea how can so many people have insider news, isn't stuff like that protected under some contracts as confidential information ? Someone could easily get fired and fined because of this. 

Unless they want people to talk about it, this thread has 160k view, that is free marketing in a way :)

Too many people are in the loop. Local media in different countries and such.

1 minute ago, activean said:

This. I think they know people love rumours. Talking about X cool act potentially taking part at Y festival will make people come back and check for updates, so they'll keep their interest...

5 minutes ago, activean said:

You're right and wrong at the same time. More or less every festival line up "leaks", every year. From what I can see only 2 other people on here have an idea of this line up. So its not many people. I can take a guess on how each person knows, by the way they are "leaking" 

Gone are the days of strict embargoes. It creates a hype for the festival. A lot of festivals can't announce before January because of contracts and agreements in place with agents, other than that its when the festival wants to announce based on their marketing approach.