Sziget 2020

jj200

2 minutes ago, Nitshiggah said:

was at the Bridge camping last year, first pre-pitched tent. We put a part tent over our tent to atleast get some shade. There was none.. I loved the location of the bridge camping, but the shading was bad

I heard the best camp to get shade is Apero.. but it's a bit far from the rest' of the fest lol, just as Alternativa ^^  thanks for the info ;) ( but come on guys, no one cares about the swimming pool in the vip camp' lool ?? )

Just now, Highonmusic said:

Honestly, she's overhyped...especially as headliner she would be disappointing

Have you seen here live performance? Better than Lana, Katy or Taylor imo. She is just her self not an image management create for an artist. (Don't know if this happens for real though) and no I am not a fan of Billie but I can see she is definitely a Headliner.

5 minutes ago, Highonmusic said:

Honestly, she's overhyped...especially as headliner she would be disappointing

I don't think so - she just won 5 grammys and also Finneas and her are extremely talented (they produced her album in their bedroom) :) But ofc music taste is very subjective

Edited by Kinja

4 minutes ago, The_Preach said:

Have you seen here live performance? Better than Lana, Katy or Taylor imo. She is just her self not an image management create for an artist. (Don't know if this happens for real though) and no I am not a fan of Billie but I can see she is definitely a Headliner.

I've seen her live and I hated it. It's one big made up act. Her show gets boring after 30 minutes. If you look at her interviews, she just isn't herself on stage.

I mean you can't discuss taste but I personally just don't like her show, and I know I'm not alone.

Edited by Highonmusic

This "female headliner" is starting to scare me lol... I really, REAAALLY don't want Lana Del Rey lol 🤣 Am I the only one who thinks her music doesn't fit AT ALL a Festival ?? I mean, listen to her songs,ok they aren't bad ! ... but damn they're so sad, calm, quiet ,... no hapiness at all !

Just now, Matt86 said:

This "female headliner" is starting to scare me lol... I really, REAAALLY don't want Lana Del Rey lol 🤣 Am I the only one who thinks her music doesn't fit AT ALL a Festival ?? I mean, listen to her songs,ok they aren't bad ! ... but damn they're so sad, calm, quiet ,... no hapiness at all !

same I really hope its not her

3 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

But so are the ones from Florence and the Machine (just with different kind of energy and sound) :)... and their performance was out of this world last year (for me at least)

Edited by Kinja

1 minute ago, Kinja said:

But so are the ones from Florence and the Machine (just with different kind of energy and sound) :)

What? Lana's songs are waaay slower. I saw her last year and I hated it, it was so boring (and I love her records). Lots of people left before the end (and I'm talking 30 or 40 per cent).

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

What? Lana's songs are waaay slower. I saw her last year and I hated it, it was so boring (and I love her records). Lots of people left before the end (and I'm talking 30 or 40 per cent).

Oh I meant the lyrical aspect - both singers struggeling with depression... I heard about this so I understand why she would be disappointing

Just now, swelsbyuk said:

Is anyone keeping a running score on acts that have been leaked/confirmed/self-confirmed?

As for now:
- Confirmed by insiders:
Eminem

Shawn Mendes
Calvin Harris
Kings of Leon
The Strokes
Stormzy
Foals
Tom Walker
The Neighbourhood
Of Monsters & Men
A$AP Rocky
CamelPhat
Foster the People
Miles Kane
Lewis Capaldi
Sigrid
Kensington
Denzel Curry
Slowthai
Empire of the Sun
Troyboi

Unknown EDM headliner
Unknown female headliner (older than 31)
Dua Lipa was in conversation both for Balaton and Sziget.

- Self-confirmed:
Khalid
Daughter
Bob Moses

Eminem won't be announced in the first wave, he'll announce whole tour at once, timezone is unknown.

Tickets for Shawn Mendes and Eminem days will be 20 and 30 euros more expensive that other ones.

Foals and Eminem play in three day gap.

• Upvote 4