Sziget 2020

jj200

( for those who don't trust the leakers, I thought the same at beginning, until "Kensington" came out, which is the only name I know they'll be in Budapest in August lol, what a coincidence.. so I do believe them now, so should you ^^ also if you are going to Sziget, GO to see them, great band ;) )

I have a question for those who already been to the VIP camping : are the accomodations better than in the others camping ? (Apero, Siesta, Alternativa and Bridge)

14 minutes ago, fesztivalsziget said:

what about billie eilish, tyler the creator, tame impala? maybe wallows?? 

one of our dear leakers said Tame Impala ain't gonna happen :( also hes touring US on the first week of august.

Tyler: i dont think so but it would be the best to see him there in his goofy igor suit and wig

Edited by larryfish

1 minute ago, larryfish said:

i get that you dont like rap but come on, its 3 shows in one whole week yet

there's more lol, I just don't remember the names ;)

P.S : I do like rap, just not the "new one" . If you tell me that Dr.Dre, Ludacris, Missy Elliott, DMX or Mary J Blige are coming : HALLELUYAH lol ! ( even if, I think what I said : Sziget, over the years, has never been a rap fest'. And it musnt become one ^^ )

10 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

I have a question for those who already been to the VIP camping : are the accomodations better than in the others camping ? (Apero, Siesta, Alternativa and Bridge)

I don't think VIP is worth it to be honest, plus you have the disadvantage of being near the bacardi arena.

I loved the bridge camping last year.

Just now, thetime said:

I don't think VIP is worth it to be honest, plus you have the disadvantage of being near the bacardi arena.

thanks ! but ... they have a swimming pool ... 🤩🥰:) lol thats why I want to know if it worth it, if the showers toilets etc... are in numbers ! 'cause in the Apero camp', I NEVER waited for a shower or anything :)

2 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

What happened to @Sziget2020_Leaks insistence that Dua Lipa wasn't at Sziget but was at Balaton, yet all of the @JBarbour hints imply she's the female headliner?

I’m a little bit mixed up about her, as she was in consideration for both Balaton and Sziget — if she ended up at Sziget, that will surely be a surprise for me as well. :)

I’m not certain about her to be honest, but that doesn’t mean a thing. 

2 minutes ago, thetime said:

I was at the Bridge camping last year, first pre-pitched tent. We put a part tent over our tent to atleast get some shade. There was none.. I loved the location of the bridge camping, but the shading was bad