Sziget 2020

jj200

if you search "Sziget Festival" on google and sort by last 24hours you can see this result from Sziget CZ instagram:

image.thumb.png.e228e252ea18836d1abf5e6e95a181de.png

The post is deleted now but it translates to "LINE UP next week".It's the post from the screenshot posted above so it is legit. Since 18 hours ago was yesterday(Sunday) night we can assume they meant this week?

Edited by Rockwave
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rockwave said:

if you search "Sziget Festival" on google and sort by last 24hours you can see this result from Sziget CZ instagram:

image.thumb.png.e228e252ea18836d1abf5e6e95a181de.png

The post is deleted now but it translates to "LINE UP next week".It's the post from the screenshot posted above so it is legit. Since 18 hours ago was yesterday(Sunday) night we can assume they meant this week?

The Slovakian version of Sziget.hu stated last week that the lineup announcement is coming "next week", so yes, we can assume it's going to be this week. In my opinion if we were waiting for the same big name's tour announcement as R&L were, then it should be tomorrow. (But the lack of announcement of the announcement makes me quite uncertain.)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, On The Blend said:

I'm a little out of the loop, is the world stage returning or do they just have world music acts across other stages now? 

They had the Caravan Tent instead of World Music Stage last year, but yeah, sometimes they book bigger acts on other stages too (Dubioza Kolektiv or Gogol Bordello both played on the Main Stage in last years).

Edited by #1SzigetFan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, glavakpeti said:

989159803_Screenshot_20200210-1724182.thumb.png.40c81abdef1eb86f5ad35a95ab49bbb1.png

Can this post relate to Sziget's upcoming announcement? 

NextLevel hosted whole nights in the Bacardi Arena and A38 in the past years. Maybe they will book bigger or more names this time? 

I know most of you don't care about the edm undercard but maybe someone knows something... 

I hope this, I'm a fan of bass music and every year I travel to Rampage in Belgium from Italy!

• Like 1

Here is RATM European dates:

ugust 28 — Leeds, UK @ Leeds Festival
August 30 — Reading, UK @ Reading Festival
September 1 — Paris, France @ Rock En Seine Festival
September 4 — Stradbally Laois, Ireland @ Electric Picnic Festival
September 6 — Berlin, Germany @ Lollapalooza Berlin Festival
September 8 — Prague, Czech Republic @ O2 Arena
September 10 — Krakow, Poland @ Tauron Arena

So no Sziget. As expected, it is not their target after all

4 minutes ago, Tinsel19 said:

Reading and Leeds announced 📢 

Who will we get from these? 

I go for: Stormzy, Two Door Cinema Club, Slowthai, Tom Greenan, Denzel Curry. By a long shot, I also hope for RTJ (will not happen tho), Girl in Red, The Bronx, Gallows and Danny Brown.

1 hour ago, #1SzigetFan said:

So, no Eminem for R&L. He played the festival twice in the past 7 years, so it's understandable why he wasn't booked there. I think that Sziget, FM4 Frequency, Pukkelpop, maybe Lowlands, Oya / Flow / Way Out West & others will also have him.

Lowlands has already announced their full line-up (and sold out), without Eminem.  But otherwise I would expect him to come to Pukkelpop this summer.