Sziget 2020

jj200

8 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Go on then, tell who Sziget is going with as female head instead of Dua. Deffo Katy?

as long as he doesn't spoil the second rock headliner lol ^^ because even if The Strokes seems favorite, I still have hope for Blink-182 or The Killers 🥰

10 minutes ago, Sziget2020_Leaks said:

I don't know any of them but it's happening this year as well! 

It will probably be announced later though.

That's a very good news ^^ I think I went to 5 or 6 of them, every time the crowd was great :) To everyone who's coming this year, I can only highly advise you to be a part of those tributes acts !

10 minutes ago, Tripco said:

I think that announcement will be on tuesday

Yeah, maybe, most of the announcments are happening usually on tuesday or thursday. But there's one more thing Sziget is nominated for the best festival in the world and winner will be announced on tuesday. So it might be around tuesday maybe day or two later idk 🤷🏼‍♂️

Are Bastille coming back again this year? They are basically at Sziget every 2nd year (2014,2016,2018, 2020?) They've been at Volt festival in 2015, and at Strand festival in 2017 and 2019. They won't be at Balaton Sound for sure. And I think they won't be at Volt festival this year beacuse timetable is already out, sooo, Sziget 2020? 🤷🏼‍♂️ Thoughts? 

53 minutes ago, ReljaGajić said:

Are Bastille coming back again this year? They are basically at Sziget every 2nd year (2014,2016,2018, 2020?) They've been at Volt festival in 2015, and at Strand festival in 2017 and 2019. They won't be at Balaton Sound for sure. And I think they won't be at Volt festival this year beacuse timetable is already out, sooo, Sziget 2020? 🤷🏼‍♂️ Thoughts? 

Yeah, I think they may very well be. They’re Sziget favorites, after all. I’d give them a sub slot before EDM headliner 

6 hours ago, ReljaGajić said:

No_god_please_no_meme.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ReljaGajić said:

They aren’t. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

My money's on the announcement of the announcement tomorrow and names on Thursday.

Failing that, the announcement of the announcement on Thursday and names next Monday / Tuesday.

Where are we with the Clashfinder? Any other new names to add? 

https://clashfinder.com/s/sziget2020

This is it currently! Any suggestions maybe? 

• Upvote 1