Sziget 2020

jj200

13 minutes ago, Sziget2020_Leaks said:

Announcement NEXT WEEK. 

Eminem’s involvement might only be announced a week later around 17-20th.

well, thats about time ! :)  Im surprised about Eminem's being announced later.. he accepted that ? well, maybe his ego isnt as big as I thought it was.. ^^ or Sziget can not waste any more time to announce some names and put the camping stuff on sale

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thetime said:

You can get early entry from the sunday(50 euros last year), or early entry from Tuesday(25 euros). These will be available once the camping options become available.

Earlier the better, we will be there sunday evening.. 😍

what can we do the 3 days before the festival begins ? I mean, is there any performances on stage, or at least the " night clubs" are already on lol ? (especially the rock one ! )

Just now, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

I can’t wait to finally hear the first hint. Can you just give maybe onE More clue for the female headliner? Or do you know When she will be announced..... Would help a lot...Or could you tell us if she is like very exclusive? Or visiting more European festivals this summer....?

Don’t get your hopes up about her. 

I also have an update to share: 2 Rock Headliners instead of only one, both are from the US.

One of them has never played in Budapest before. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

well, thats about time ! :)  Im surprised about Eminem's being announced later.. he accepted that ? well, maybe his ego isnt as big as I thought it was.. ^^ or Sziget can not waste any more time to announce some names and put the camping stuff on sale

Don’t mark my words on that one, he might be announced next week as well.

It’s a label / management thing, his whole world tour will be announced at the same exact moment no matter what time zone. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sziget2020_Leaks said:

Don’t get your hopes up about her. 

I also have an update to share: 2 Rock Headliners instead of only one, both are from the US.

One of them has never played in Budapest before. 

Well...thanks a lot anyway for the fast reply :) . I will  just wait and see for the rest .....

For the possible rock headliners...

Metallica? Or  Pearl Jam? I am not sure if  they ever played Sziget before....

9 minutes ago, Sziget2020_Leaks said:

well THATS a good news :D please even if everybody's asking , don't spoil this ^^ My bet is on The Strokes of course, even if my hope would be Blink-182 ^^

About the female act, I would be ok with Avril Lavigne @bearshark lol, more than the sleepy Lana Del Rey ^^

4 minutes ago, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

Well...thanks a lot anyway for the fast reply :) . I will  just wait and see for the rest .....

Pearl Jam are playing im Budapest on 15th July as far as I know so I think it's not them. 

2 minutes ago, bearshark said:

Oh it was not a negative thing. She's touring Europe early this year and I really haven't seen her play festival for so long, it would be really refreshing to see her

Im actually going to see her in Paris in March lol.. so even if Katy Perry is my 1st hope, Avril would be a good compromise ^^

34 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

Im actually going to see her in Paris in March lol.. so even if Katy Perry is my 1st hope, Avril would be a good compromise ^^

Oh have an amazing time, I might see her in Vienna.

@Sziget2020_ Leaks @Sziget2020_Leaks

Do you know if Maggie Rogers or Lana is in plans? Thank you.

Edited by bearshark

3 minutes ago, Sziget2020_Leaks said:

Doing good. About 75-80% of the acts are confirmed. They’ll announce the majority of the lineup by March, the rest will be “fillers”.

Well thanks a lot for all the info ;) you'll desearve a bucket of vodka-redbull if everything's true ! but since kensington I think it is ^^

Except the artists, is there anything "notable" about the fest', some new stuff, camping updates etc... that you are aware of and can share ?

5 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

Well thanks a lot for all the info ;) you'll desearve a bucket of vodka-redbull if everything's true ! but since kensington I think it is ^^

Except the artists, is there anything "notable" about the fest', some new stuff, camping updates etc... that you are aware of and can share ?

I’m not aware of anything at the moment that’d be strikingly different compared to last year but I’ll let you know if that changes!

1 hour ago, Sziget2020_ Leaks said:

---.. ..--- .---- ....- .---- ----. .---- ..... .---- ....-

Conversion gave me this; 821419151(?) 

Could they be acts from 2014, 2019, 2015, 2001? That wouldn’t explain 1982 tho...

Otherwise I might be overlooking something or...? I doubt he’s trustworthy. 

Edited by Highonmusic

1 hour ago, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

Kings of Leon and The Strokes seem like a shoe-in

Ca CO 3 is rock? Avirl? Possibly a rock female act but leaks said only one rock act is heading. So would she not be a headline act and a rock act?

KOL/ Calvin Harris / Shawn Mendes / Eminem/ Possible Chemical Bros/Strokes/Female act-Possibly Katy Perry 

Two Door/Khalid/Kensington,/Stormzy/ Troyboi/Robyn /Nothing but/Foals

So does that sound about the main acts, Big names and will sale tickets, not doing it for me but I will have a great time all the same. 

Edited by Davidoff