Sziget 2020

jj200

About Rock en Seine in France, biggest rumors for this "Tuesday 1st September" coming from nowhere are Eminem, Rage Against The Machine and My Chemical Romance (because they have many european dates but nothing in France so far).

My bet is on Eminem, even if I hope for 1 of the other 2

15 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

About Rock en Seine in France, biggest rumors for this "Tuesday 1st September" coming from nowhere are Eminem, Rage Against The Machine and My Chemical Romance (because they have many european dates but nothing in France so far).

My bet is on Eminem, even if I hope for 1 of the other 2

Might also be Foo Fighters who just posted a vid on their socials with "Berlin this was fun - wanna do it again? Think about it in the weekend and let us know!"

11 minutes ago, The_Preach said:

Might also be Foo Fighters who just posted a vid on their socials with "Berlin this was fun - wanna do it again? Think about it in the weekend and let us know!"

As much as I would LOVE to see the Foo Fighters again (it's my favorite band 🥰 ), I don't see the link between this Berlin message and Paris..

9 minutes ago, J4M said:

Hey guys, quick question: is the 7 day pass the longest one available? Is there any early entry you can get? Cheers

You can get early entry from the sunday(50 euros last year), or early entry from Tuesday(25 euros). These will be available once the camping options become available.

Earlier the better, we will be there sunday evening.. 😍

Edited by thetime
  • Upvote 1

Why do you all think that Rock en Seine would announce big acts such as Eminem or RATM? These are their headliners (or co-headliners) of the past years:

2019: Aphex Twin, The Cure, Jorja Smith, Foals, Major Lazer, Royal Blood

2018: PNL, 30STM, Justice, Macklemore, Post Malone

2017: The xx, PJ Harvey, Flume, Franz Ferdinand

None of the above are as big as Eminem or RATM.

Edited by #1SzigetFan

30 minutes ago, #1SzigetFan said:

Why do you all think that Rock en Seine would announce big acts such as Eminem or RATM? These are their headliners (or co-headliners) of the past years:

None of the above aren as big as Eminem or RATM.

They'll be getting the big bucks from R&L and, while on this side of the Atlantic, will sneak an extra payday at Rock en Seine.

Which is why I don't think Sziget will have them as I suspect it'll be a very fleeting visit to Europe.

Edited by swelsbyuk

7 minutes ago, #1SzigetFan said:

because it takes place on 29, 30 AND 1st september... saturday, sunday and TUESDAY... so that must be something big

30 minutes ago, #1SzigetFan said:

None of the above are as big as Eminem or RATM.

They don't move dates for average sized acts.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Sziget2020_Leaks said:

Sorry guys but I lost track. Been gone for a few hours and there’s already +10 pages of comments. I don’t know where the RATM infos are coming from but they are definitely not performing at Sziget this year. 

Announcement NEXT WEEK. 

Eminem’s involvement might only be announced a week later around 17-20th.

I can’t wait to finally see the first names. Can you just give maybe onE More clue for the female headliner? Or do you know When she will be announced..... Would help a lot...Or could you tell us if she is like very exclusive? Or visiting more European festivals this summer....?

Edited by Dutchfestivaladdict