Sziget 2020

jj200

Just now, swelsbyuk said:

I'm getting really confused here. Wasn't Stormzy leaked like two days ago?

And, when I suggested him as a possible headliner a couple of months ago, it was made quite clear that his popularity in mainland Europe is nowhere near what it is in the UK. So deffo not a headliner.

I think he could play, but he was 3rd down in 2017, even if he headlined Glastonbury in the meantime, i think this only bumped him to sub-headliner status.

6 minutes ago, #1SzigetFan said:

@chunkychips127 said few days ago that he knows 3 headliners, so I guess Stormzy maybe will be a sub or he will co-headline. He might take the 7:30 PM time slot, as in 2018 he was at 5:45 PM on the Main Stage.

Care: the three headliners he had were Eminem, KoL and Calvin Harris. This fourth comes unexpected, as he said he would have returned by the next week.

As a fourth headliner, Major Lazer makes sense for the second EDM slot, tho..

8 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Care: the three headliners he had were Eminem, KoL and Calvin Harris. This fourth comes unexpected, as he said he would have returned by the next week.

As a fourth headliner, Major Lazer makes sense for the second EDM slot, tho..

I can't see Major Lazer headlining only becase they are not headlinng at Mad Cool festival (and it's a smaller festival than Sziget 🤷🏼‍♂️)

1 minute ago, ReljaGajić said:

I can't see Major Lazer headlining only becase they are not headlinng at Mad Cool festival (and it's a smaller festival than Sziget 🤷🏼‍♂️)

Mad Cool is what? Smaller? Mad Cool is Live Nation, it's not smaller, it's just shorter and messier, but they easily spend the double of the money of Sziget in 4 days on the bands.

Major Lazer can co-headline big time, honestly, and moreover, if they play, Diplo is likely to take a spot in the A38 at night or Party Arena as well

Rock en Seine just revealed that they're releasing their line-up at 9pm on Monday 10 Feb.

Along with R&L revealing that they're announcing next week too, I wonder whether the same act will be announced for both?

Could mean, if Sziget is sharing the same name, that we also get something Monday or Tuesday?

Eminem maybe?  

13 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Rock en Seine just revealed that they're releasing their line-up at 9pm on Monday 10 Feb.

Along with R&L revealing that they're announcing next week too, I wonder whether the same act will be announced for both?

Could mean, if Sziget is sharing the same name, that we also get something Monday or Tuesday?

Eminem maybe?  

9pm in Paris is noon in L.A so reckon RATM tbh.