Sziget 2020

jj200

2 minutes ago, Sziget2020_Leaks said:

Shawn Mendes and Eminem daily tickets
will be 20€ and 30€ more expensive than the
other ones, respectively.

To make up for the loss of sales on the rest of the line-up. Gonna be a quiet year except for those two days

Edited by Nitshiggah

23 minutes ago, Mondo-kun said:

Nice to see The Strokes in the mix, but wasn't there information about only one rock headliner this year? @chunkychips127 directly hinted at Kings of Leon.

You can consider The Strokes as an indie (rock) band, meanwhile Kings of Leon as an (alternative) rock band, so I guess they're a possibility.

12 minutes ago, Nitshiggah said:

To make up for the loss of sales on the rest of the line-up. Gonna be a quiet year except for those two days

Yep, in case it is definetely a one-trick-pony edition - likewise last year, with all the due respect: it was so evident they put everything on Ed Sheeran and 21P-Foo Fighters that the rest of the lineup looked empty at best

3 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Yep, in case it is definetely a one-trick-pony edition - likewise last year, with all the due respect: it was so evident they put everything on Ed Sheeran and 21P-Foo Fighters that the rest of the lineup looked empty at best

It’s standard past few years that they have 3 big marquise acts with the big touring rock band closing the final day. That’s why I’m thinking strokes is super likely....leaves you Eminem, Strokes and some pop star as your top line.

2 minutes ago, #1SzigetFan said:

Ed Sheeran -> Shawn Mendes

The 1975 -> extra EDM act (Tiesto?)

Martin Garrix -> Calvin Harris

The National -> The Strokes

Post Malone -> Eminem

Florence + the Machine -> Katy Perry

Foo Fighters -> Kings of Leon

That would probably be the single most boring set of headliners I could've ever imagined... 

Just now, Steve. said:

It’s standard past few years that they have 3 big marquise acts with the big touring rock band closing the final day. That’s why I’m thinking strokes is super likely....leaves you Eminem, Strokes and some pop star as your top line.

I'd agree with you, but KoL is not a cheap name actually - so is not Shawn Mendes. *IF* this leaker is correct, than I'd rather believe that the triplette will be Eminem - Shawn Mendes - pop name with bonus Kings of Leon. 

Is it subpar? Absolutely, taken Eminem apart, who remains a colossal booking for a european festival

Hey,

Already reading this forum for a while. I just saw that Khalid is announced for 10th of august for Sziget. The famous pop singer confirmed himself on his own website. So...I think the user Sziget2020leaks seems quite legit to me becAuse he mentioned Khalid already earlier...

https://www.khalidofficial.com

check his Tour dates and you will see :)