Sziget 2020

jj200

2 minutes ago, #1SzigetFan said:

And we also know that 3 of them are returning acts. It means that the female headliner + the missing one didn't play Sziget so far.

Beyonce as the female act?

It also means that one of the EDM acts has never played before if the info (Calvin Harris + Shawn Mendes + Kings of Leon) is right.

4 minutes ago, #1SzigetFan said:

And we also know that 3 of them are returning acts (Calvin played 2014, KoL 2015, Mendes 2018). It means that the female headliner + the missing one didn't play Sziget so far. Looks like it might not be Major Lazer & Chainsmokers after all too, because both played Sziget already.

Beyonce as the female act?

And we can rule out Armin Van Buuren too, he played at Sziget in 2009.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SkaPanda said:

And we can rule out Armin Van Buuren too, he played at Sziget in 2009.

If the clue was indeed for DJs too and not only for live acts, I'm thinking now about Tiesto as the other DJ act. The dude is regarded as an EDM legend.

Edited by #1SzigetFan

46 minutes ago, Sziget2020_Leaks said:

I never even mentioned Armin Van Buuren

fair point, my bad.

And since Rock en Seine ( end of August) is revealing a part of their line up the 10th of February, I guess Sziget will do the same .. so next week " we'll see" ;) ( Eminem is very likely, not the others, so...) ^^

Eminem

Calvin Harris

Shawn Mendes

Kings of Leon

Tiesto? / *insert other "cool" DJ name who never played Sziget here*

Beyonce? / Katy Perry? / Christina Aguilera? / Alicia Keys? / Kelly Clarkson? / Britney Spears? / Leona Lewis? / Kesha? / Avril Lavigne? => #TeamAvril, would be fun actually! Or... Paramore (Hayley is a bit older than Lizzo)?

+ 1 more... who? :D

Edited by #1SzigetFan

2 minutes ago, TheGreatViten said:

Why are you all assuming Shawn Mendes is coming. Nobody has confirmed him

It's credible because Sziget staff might feel the need to have an Ed Sheeran replacement. It worked in 2018, so it might work again for them...

3 minutes ago, TheGreatViten said:

Why are you all assuming Shawn Mendes is coming. Nobody has confirmed him

The 'leaker' has and, based on us having little to go on other than what he and @chunkychips127 are saying, we're believing it.

Plus, @chunkychips127 is in the know and hasn't contradicted anything that @Sziget2020_Leaks has claimed so far.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TheGreatViten said:

I understand, but why Shawn Mendes? There are a lot of similar pop artists. Why would they repeat themselves so early?

If this guy really is coming, that would mean they can not get anyone else.. #disappointment

1 minute ago, JustAFan said:

the woman might also be rihanna, since she headlined in 2016. so i guess it's between lana and rihanna then

wasn't her last time at sziget a serious failure ?

2 hours ago, Sziget2020_Leaks said:

Generally, I think the undercard and subheads
are much more impressive than the headliners.

That is always makes a lineup, have always found Sziget under card much more impressive then the headliners. For example getting Ashcroft and Marr this year and always find gems that will last a lifetime in the A38(Xavier Rudd).

How festivals are set up like sziget, headliners are not really that important.

Edited by thetime
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Matt86 said:

If this guy really is coming, that would mean they can not get anyone else.. #disappointment

wasn't her last time at sziget a serious failure ?

i havent been there so i dont know, but since 3 of them are returning acts i would say lana and rihanna would be our best bets. unless the 3rd returning act is a band as well

5 minutes ago, JustAFan said:

the woman might also be rihanna, since she headlined in 2016. so i guess it's between lana and rihanna then

Yeah, but we already have the 3 returning acts according to the hint: KoL, Calvin Harris and Shawn Mendes. It means it won't be Lana and it won't be Rihanna either. That's why I searched for a list of chicks that didn't play Sziget so far: "Beyonce? / Katy Perry? / Christina Aguilera? / Alicia Keys? / Kelly Clarkson? / Britney Spears? / Leona Lewis? / Kesha? / Avril Lavigne? => #TeamAvril, would be fun actually! Or... Paramore (Hayley is a bit older than Lizzo)?"

However I saw this, I guess that means we should take Sziget2020_leaks hints with a pinch of salt. :P 

image.thumb.png.10f75d86498b64e9f5ae6ac68972d7f2.png

Edited by #1SzigetFan