Sziget 2020

jj200

46 minutes ago, #1SzigetFan said:

I think that only Nickelback and Imagine Dragons would have been a worse choice than Kings of Leon for the "rock" headliners.

I disagree. Kings of Leon have 2 songs ( use somebody, sex on fire) while Nickelback and Imagine Dragons have maybe 4-5 each. ;)

22 minutes ago, Sziget2020_Leaks said:

Generally, I think the undercard and subheads
are much more impressive than the headliners.

Except for Eminem, who's been on the top
of the wish machine list for ages.

Indeed, Foals is already better than all of the heads for me :P too bad it's another sunset slot but it should be fun!

As for the RATM// R&L rumor... Rock en Seine just announced the dates for this year's festival.

29, 30 August + 1 September... they skip 31 August! Which act other than RATM would be the cause of it?

I mean, it's a crazy decision!

@Sziget2020_Leaks Simon,  are you the guy who said there's gonna be a lot of colors on the first "annoucement poster" ? damn........................... when I look at the previous Sziget acts since 2014, indeed, absolutely no colours ! what a revelation 😲😲 !!

So lets recap' lol : Eminem, Calvin Harris, Kings Of Leon, Armin Van Buuren, Lana del Rey and Shawn Mendes ? we'll see about that, 'hope you're ready to vanish ;)

15 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

@Sziget2020_Leaks Simon,  are you the guy who said there's gonna be a lot of colors on the first "annoucement poster" ? damn........................... when I look at the previous Sziget acts since 2014, indeed, absolutely no colours ! what a revelation 😲😲 !!

So lets recap' lol : Eminem, Calvin Harris, Kings Of Leon, Armin Van Buuren, Lana del Rey and Shawn Mendes ? we'll see about that, 'hope you're ready to vanish ;)

I won't vanish. :)

I never even mentioned Armin Van Buuren and my name isn't Simon.

Also, here's what I said about the poster:
"
It’s really vibrant and minimal, gets to the point. Feels a bit lackluster compared to 2018 & 2019
but it’s fun nonetheless - simple geometric shapes, with dozens of colors."

Guess you only remember the last few words? :)

Don't worry, you won't have to wait that long anymore, Matt!

6 minutes ago, Sziget2020_Leaks said:

I won't vanish. :)

I never even mentioned Armin Van Buuren and my name isn't Simon.

Also, here's what I said about the poster:
"
It’s really vibrant and minimal, gets to the point. Feels a bit lackluster compared to 2018 & 2019
but it’s fun nonetheless - simple geometric shapes, with dozens of colors."

Guess you only remember the last few words? :)

Don't worry, you won't have to wait that long anymore, Matt!

Can you please just confirm that the female headliner ISN'T Lana.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Noeliam said:

If we go with, 

Eminem / 2 edm (calvin & major lazer or chainsmokers) / kings of leon / shawn mendes / 1 female headliner...

still missing 1 headliner. any info on this one, @Sziget2020_Leaks?

And we also know that 3 of them are returning acts (Calvin played 2014, KoL 2015, Mendes 2018). It means that the female headliner + the missing one didn't play Sziget so far. Looks like it might not be Major Lazer & Chainsmokers after all too, because both played Sziget already.

Beyonce as the female act?

Edited by #1SzigetFan