Sziget 2020

jj200

1 hour ago, chunkychips127 said:

It’s like you lot don’t want another leak

You said earlier that you know three of the headliners. Do you know some of the undercard too or do you literally only know the three names?

Also, is this because there's only three of the headliners booked so far?

Edited by swelsbyuk

6 minutes ago, ReljaGajić said:

You think they would headline? 

They are playing at mad cool festival on a 3rd day and they are not really that up on the poster 🤷‍♂️

No, she definetely would not, probably not even Main Stage. 

48 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

god that would be a terrible booking

Not so terrible actually... being a one-hit wonder, she is actually pretty decent live compared to others

Hey guys, what do you think about the possibility of The weeknd headlining? I personally feel there is a low chance since he didn't confirm the new album release date yet, but I'd be sooo happy if they announced him. 

It was rumored that his album Chapter six would drop in the beginning of new year, but that didn't happen so idk

15 hours ago, swelsbyuk said:

God that's an awful line up. 

Tramlines started at £40 for the weekend and is now £80 or £90. Cannot complain for that price

Boomtown announcing tomorrow also reckon they might share a headliner or two.

Also Kings of Leon from boardmasters/other uk dates surely must be a serious contender in whos playing - haven't played since 2015 must be all but nailed on right?

Edited by gfa

15 minutes ago, gfa said:

Tramlines started at £40 for the weekend and is now £80 or £90. Cannot complain for that price

Yeah, not a bad price to be fair.

18 minutes ago, gfa said:

Also Kings of Leon from boardmasters/other uk dates surely must be a serious contender in whos playing - haven't played since 2015 must be all but nailed on right?

Sadly, I think you might be right. I've looked at their recent setlists and it's pretty decent but I find them just a little too static live.

Would have much preferred The Killers or, ideally, RHCP.

Just now, swelsbyuk said:

Yeah, not a bad price to be fair.

Sadly, I think you might be right. I've looked at their recent setlists and it's pretty decent but I find them just a little too static live.

Would have much preferred The Killers or, ideally, RHCP.

They were quite good at Reading 18 I heard, apparently they have improved. RHCP are meant to be super hit or miss live but would definitely prefer either them of Killers just based off songs alone.

I think we can write Armin van Buuren and DJ Snake for the EDM headliners considering they are playing on mystery land 28,29,30th of August and The chemical brothers are no EDM DJ's in my opinion :$ Probably the chemical brothers will still be playing.

Shawn mendez - Armin van Buuren - Lana Del Rey - Foals/???? - DJ Snake - Eminem - The Chemical Brothers

Might be something like this?

8 minutes ago, The_Preach said:

I think we can write Armin van Buuren and DJ Snake for the EDM headliners considering they are playing on mystery land 28,29,30th of August and The chemical brothers are no EDM DJ's in my opinion :$ Probably the chemical brothers will still be playing.

Shawn mendez - Armin van Buuren - Lana Del Rey - Foals/???? - DJ Snake - Eminem - The Chemical Brothers

That would be horrible without a strong undercard...

1 hour ago, The_Preach said:

Do people really care about Chems, DJ Snake, Lana that much? All co headlines honestly in my opinion - maybe Lana they could get away with but certainly not with this lineup. Highly doubt there will be a single rock act

5 minutes ago, Sziget2020_Leaks said:

Foals are not headlining, only Eminem and Shawn Mendes are.

Meaning that from the list below all the names but the two you mentioned are wrong?

Shawn mendez - Armin van Buuren - Lana Del Rey - Foals/???? - DJ Snake - Eminem - The Chemical Brothers

On 2/3/2020 at 6:58 PM, Sziget2020_Leaks said:

It isn’t Rammstein.

Dua Lipa - Balaton Sound

Female headliner is a bit older than Lizzo. 

Nevermind, Dua Lipa is not at Balaton - you are not legit.

Anyway, no DJ Snake, just announced at Balaton (EDIT: also, thanks God)

Edited by Yelo, the Parmiggiana
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Nevermind, Dua Lipa is not at Balaton - you are not legit.

Anyway, no DJ Snake, just announced at Balaton (EDIT: also, thanks God)

I never told you she would be announced today, she's headlining on 11 July.

Guess they have to wait until they get closer to her new album's release date.

Just now, Sziget2020_Leaks said:

If you care about having some credibility now on in this forum, I'd drop some concrete info, because right now you are as good as So Sad Simon and this looks like just buying time to perpetrate a straight-up trolling.

I have all the interest in believing you but, I'm sorry to say that right now all the odds are against you, from unusual headliners (I mean, not unusual as Selena Gomez at least) to this Dua Lipa thing.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

If you care about having some credibility now on in this forum, I'd drop some concrete info, because right now you are as good as So Sad Simon and this looks like just buying time to perpetrate a straight-up trolling.

I have all the interest in believing you but, I'm sorry to say that right now all the odds are against you, from unusual headliners (I mean, not unusual as Selena Gomez at least) to this Dua Lipa thing.

One person, two nicknames.

3 minutes ago, Sziget2020_Leaks said:

Okay, if you are genuine, then please let us in on everything you know.

How many of the following will be headlining/appearing at Sziget 2020:

Eminem

RATM

Armin Van Buuren

Calvin Harris

RHCP

The Killers

Lana Del Rey

The Chemical Brothers

?

7 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

I guess you'll have to wait and see. :)

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Okay, if you are genuine, then please let us in on everything you know.

How many of the following will be headlining/appearing at Sziget 2020:

Eminem

RATM

Armin Van Buuren

Calvin Harris

RHCP

The Killers

Lana Del Rey

The Chemical Brothers

?

Eminem and Calvin Harris. 

Sorry but as you could see in the past few days I can't comment