Sziget 2020

jj200

That's a perfect example of what I said : YES, Eminem is more likely days after days.

"Clues" just given ( M&ms, the zorro emoji which is Eminem's "without me" clothes, ..) are just 'confirmation' that he is talking about him. Wouah, big surprise... I don't call this a "leak". Sorry dude I don't say that to be mean, just realistic and very "careful" with people who say " I know leaks ! I know leaks ! but I won't tell ! " ... 🥱

2 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

That's a perfect example of what I said : YES, Eminem is more likely days after days.

"Clues" just given ( M&ms, the zorro emoji which is Eminem's "without me" clothes, ..) are just 'confirmation' that he is talking about him. Wouah, big surprise... I don't call this a "leak". Sorry dude I don't say that to be mean, just realistic and very "careful" with people who say " I know leaks ! I know leaks ! but I won't tell ! " ... 🥱

To be fair, from a psychological point of view, most people who leak tend to do it like this.

They are in a position of power (I know something that others want to know) and it's human nature not to give up that information lightly, because they will no longer possess anything more than anyone else.

So, to keep some power they release information s...l...o...w...l...y.

18 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

Look at the post from 2018 and tell me the same thing ! I know my stuff. Not “guessing” . 2019 the same. I do have another clue tomorrow for the next headliner but not sure now 🤫🤔

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

To be fair, from a psychological point of view, most people who leak tend to do it like this.

They are in a position of power (I know something that others want to know) and it's human nature not to give up that information lightly, because they will no longer possess anything more than anyone else.

So, to keep some power they release information s...l...o...w...l...y.

I get your point ^^ Nevertheless,   this is kinda very childish to say " I know I know !  but I won't tell ! 😁 " , don't you think... ?

Either you REALLY know something about leaks and you say it (which happens every year on rock-metal festivals forums by the way) , either you just...well, you know lol, STFU ^^

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, chunkychips127 said:

Look at the post from 2018 and tell me the same thing ! I know my stuff. Not “guessing” . 2019 the same.

Again dude @chunkychips127 , I'm not being mean, really ! But I saw maaaany guys like you on metal forums who just 'confirmed' bands/artists who are very likely.

The REAL leaks I saw years after years were given like " Heyy guys ! Avenged Sevenfold confirmed for HellFest I just heard it from someone who works for their advertising company !!! :D " ---> and this kind of info were given MONTHS beforen not DAYS ... so understand my mistrust ^^

26 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

But he is literally the only sure leaker we have ffs

😹 abain 

How is that for a rubbish clue. 

M and m 😂 was mentioned in about the 4th post on this forum about 7 months ago. There has been a rap act for the last few years so it makes sense that another rap act would be added. 

With Kendrick Lamar and Post Malone doing the last few years it would make sense and he has a new album out.  There are a few out there but they have announced there tours or elsewhere so it could be a leak or just good detective work. 

Not a rap man so give us a clue on the rock group and some minor groups as you seem to be the only one with any ideas

1 minute ago, chunkychips127 said:

All the haters 👂🏻 look at my track record. It’s like you lot don’t want another leak

It's like you looking for people to beg you

P.S : I don't hate you, I told what I had to say pretty nicely ;) 'thought you would understand.. and i won't look for you past "clues", but YOU should take a look at real "leakers" ;) they don't brag, they just share.

I think they will announce stuff next again week. I am looking and going for the killers/ kol for the band. 

Calvin and a big shout for chemical brothers/Robyn/Biffy/tones and maybe something like Madness/pet shop boys. 

Benni announce a.new act on Friday. 

Edited by Davidoff