Sziget 2020

jj200

23 minutes ago, Newjem said:

None. Lowlands usually announce this late (for example 30/1 last year). I guess we are still waiting...

Thanks, I didn't know that. Btw a few years back Sziget announced usually this late too. Like Robbie Williams was (I think) the first name in that year and he was announced in the last first week of January February.

Edited by CCester

19 minutes ago, #1SzigetFan said:

Maybe they didn't want to announce it yet or they don't have it!

I think there is one but they can't announce it yet.

In the same way that they had a big name last year (Ed) and he wanted to announce early, this year's seems to want to announce late.

Reading and Leeds also haven't announced. I assume they both have the same headliner lined up.

To hit both demographics I would think it's probably Eminem or, maybe, RATM.  

40 minutes ago, Nitshiggah said:

Lowlands just released first names including:

The Chemical Brothers, Foals, Lewis Capaldi, London Grammar, Michael Kiwanuka, The Opposites, Stormzy, Bring Me the Horizon, Die Antwoord, Hollywood Vampires, Noord Nederlands Orkest, Rex Orang County, Tash Sultana, Typhoon, Yungblud, Amelie Lens, Angel Olsen, Ben Klock, Caribou, Chromatics, Denzel Curry, Droeloe, Dubioza Kolektiv, Eefje de Visser, Fatima Yamaha, FJAAK live, Glass Animals, Goldlink, Half Moon Run, Heilung, John Talabot, JPEGMAFIA, Kaytranada, KOFFEE, Noisia DJ-set, Octo Octa b2b Eris Drew, Palaye Royale, Parquet Courts, Pendulum Trinity, Sam Fender, Shame, Soulwax, The Teskey Brothers, Tom Walker, Trippie Redd, Cavetown, City Morgue, Ezra Collective, Fever 333, Georgia, Gotu Jim, NU GUINEA live band, Orla Gartland en Pat Thomas & Kwashibu Area Band.

I'd happily take:

Chemical Brothers

Foals

Capaldi

London Grammar

Stormzy

Rex

Tash

Glass Animals

Sam Fender

Teskey Bros

Shame

Half Moon Run

Soulwax

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, eyebrain said:

If the leaker is telling the truth, Chemical Brothers could easily be the second EDM headliner. Would happily take them and the festival does have history with Chems.

If the leaker is true, first I'm gonna hug him with the warmest hug ever, than I'm gonna slap him for saying that Chems are EDM.

Anyway, can we read anything in this Lowland's announcement?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chunkychips127 said:

Leaked a few from 2018 & 2019 on this forum, not ready just quite yet for 2020. Soon...

it is not a leak if nothing is said ... ;) at best it's a right guess, and good guesses are quite easy when you wait until 3-4 days before official announcement..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, chunkychips127 said:

Leaked a few from 2018 & 2019 on this forum, not ready just quite yet for 2020. Soon...

Of course we remember you, you always had the right leaks.

I would be more excited if I see RHCP instead of Eminem. And if they both will play Sziget, it's even better... I won't really care if they'll put 3 EDM headliners. :D

35 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

it is not a leak if nothing is said ... ;) at best it's a right guess, and good guesses are quite easy when you wait until 3-4 days before official announcement..

Chunkychips leaked lots of names for Sziget 2018, when we also had no idea who'll join the lineup. :P Here's an example: 

Edited by #1SzigetFan
  • Like 1