Sziget 2020

jj200

29 minutes ago, Altercreed said:

About rage Against The Machine, the HellFest owner (french metal festival) admitted that he would really want to have them as a headliner, but they only be touring Europe in 2021 ..

Fair point but their schedules might not have aligned.

RATM are playing Firefly festival in America between 18 - 21 June 2020.

Hellfest runs in France between 19 - 21 June 2020.

So, very difficult to play both.

Is it possible the Hellfest guy's comments were lost in translation?

Just now, swelsbyuk said:

Fair point but their schedules might not have aligned.

RATM are playing Firefly festival in America between 18 - 21 June 2020.

Hellfest runs in France between 19 - 21 June 2020.

So, very difficult to play both.

Is it possible the Hellfest guy's comments were lost in translation?

Possible but honestly I’d expect RATM at the major European festivals next year.

On 1/27/2020 at 2:16 PM, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Eminem, Shawn Mendes, Foals, Khalid, Tom Walker, The Neighbourhood and Of Monsters and Men?

Not aware of touring schedule of most of them, but that sounds reasonable - and partially welcome.

Hey guys, I was the one who made the following comment:

"two trailer park girls go 'round the outside

i know i can treat you better than he can

now the wolf is knocking at my door

love to see you shine in the night like the diamond you are

lately you've been searching for a darker place

so let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater

don't listen to a word i say, hey"

As a matter of fact, I've never deleted my comment or account,

I got banned about 10 minutes after I've posted this.

These informations are completely legit.

You will see it for yourself pretty soon.

banned.jpg

1 minute ago, Sziget2020_Leaks said:

Hey guys, I was the one who made the following comment:

"two trailer park girls go 'round the outside

i know i can treat you better than he can

now the wolf is knocking at my door

love to see you shine in the night like the diamond you are

lately you've been searching for a darker place

so let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater

don't listen to a word i say, hey"

As a matter of fact, I've never deleted my comment or account,

I got banned about 10 minutes after I've posted this.

These informations are completely legit.

You will see it for yourself pretty soon.

banned.jpg

i guess you guys wanna see it

45 minutes ago, Sziget2020_Leaks said:
On 1/27/2020 at 2:16 PM, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Eminem, Shawn Mendes, Foals, Khalid, Tom Walker, The Neighbourhood and Of Monsters and Men?

Not aware of touring schedule of most of them, but that sounds reasonable - and partially welcome.

If this really is the headline, DAMN that's weak 😕 Except Eminem, the others are just "quite good" ..

I think it's quite reasonable to, potentially, accept Eminem, Shawn Mendes, Foals and Khalid as headliners.

However, Tom Walker, The Neighbourhood and OMAM are absolutely no way big enough to headline. However, I could easily see them making an appearance somewhere on the bill.

The lack of an EDM DJ is notable by their absence, especially when you consider that big names are in abundance and Sziget could probably have their choice of four of five headliners who are all much bigger names than Tom Walker!

1 minute ago, swelsbyuk said:

I think it's quite reasonable to, potentially, accept Eminem, Shawn Mendes, Foals and Khalid as headliners.

However, Tom Walker, The Neighbourhood and OMAM are absolutely no way big enough to headline. However, I could easily see them making an appearance somewhere on the bill.

The lack of an EDM DJ is notable by their absence, especially when you consider that big names are in abundance and Sziget could probably have their choice of four of five headliners who are all much bigger names than Tom Walker!

Agree...absolutely no way Tom Walker would headline Sziget.

3 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Idk about Foals but I think Khalid is not big enough to headline, just look at the Mad Cool festival's poster 🤷🏼‍♂️

12 minutes ago, ReljaGajić said:

Idk about Foals but I think Khalid is not big enough to headline, just look at the Mad Cool festival's poster

My prediction a few days ago was for him to co-head with Major Lazer so, you are right, he'd probably not big enough to headline on his own but might be able co-head. He's doing something similar at Benicassim I believe.

Re: Foals, they could possibly headline if Sziget has another Brit-focussed day - they'd be pretty cheap I suspect.

Edited by swelsbyuk

1 hour ago, swelsbyuk said:

Only Eminem & Shawn Mendes are headlining. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, FestivalJamie said:

I would like to see some evidence to back this up.

It's perfectly feasible though. I guess sziget could be sharing Eminem with R&L which is why neither have been able to announce their line ups as of yet...

Probably gonna have to wait a few more weeks for that. I know you have to take the new insiders with a pinch of salt but it does sound credible....

• Like 1