Sziget 2020

jj200

On 10/9/2019 at 9:26 PM, swelsbyuk said:

Where is this?

https://www.iq-mag.net/2019/08/530k-attend-most-headliner-focused-sziget-festival-yet/#.XZ-tO-czbOQ

Don't get me wrong, Sziget is a nice festival, but I prefer the ones with more artists per day - e.g. Reading has 10-12 acts on R1 stage which is A38 equivalent, offering 6-8. More artists mean a higher chance to find something interesting. But perhaps it's just me not having as eclectic taste as festival bookers ?

3 hours ago, everest said:

Sziget is too long, thats why they have only 4-5 artists per stage, and only 2 stages

That's exactly why I like it, I treat it as afestival holiday. ?

my first choice of festival would be long ones, sziget or roskilde are the first choices.

I don't dislike the aftermovie but it's not a patch on the last few years' efforts.

I mean, they're trying to condense seven days of fun into two minutes - it was never going to be great!

In honesty, it looks more like the trailer for the aftermovie than the aftermovie itself!

Fingers crossed it means we might have an announcement soon though (although I don't get paid until the end of the month so Prime anytime soon would be a tad annoying!)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, swelsbyuk said:

I don't dislike the aftermovie but it's not a patch on the last few years' efforts.

I mean, they're trying to condense seven days of fun into two minutes - it was never going to be great!

In honesty, it looks more like the trailer for the aftermovie than the aftermovie itself!

Fingers crossed it means we might have an announcement soon though (although I don't get paid until the end of the month so Prime anytime soon would be a tad annoying!)

What is Prime? Just a load of merch or is the ticket price cheaper as well?

18 minutes ago, payneruk said:

What is Prime? Just a load of merch or is the ticket price cheaper as well?

It's the cheapest ticket price (only by ten or twenty euros) and a small load of merch. Think last year's included a beanie, a bag and some badges and bits - probably 30 euros worth if bought at the festival.

Edit: Here it is: https://szigetfestival.com/en/szitizen-prime

Edited by swelsbyuk

Just saw that now the Sziget staff released the new version of MyMusic app, so we have now another way to tell them what we want in the lineup. :D And this time we can enter up to 10 acts. Sadly, as in previous years, it doesn't let me to type in Eagles of Death Metal. Here is my list:

3_87116.jpg

Edited by #1SzigetFan